From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- If you were looking for the the equivalent of Badges in Pokémon Trading Card Game, see Master Medal. For the Pokéathlon prize, see Pokéathlon → Medals. For the currency used for items in Pokémon Battrio, see Items (Battrio).
A Level 1 Adventure Medal
Medals (Japanese: メダル Medal) are a type of achievement in the Pokémon games.
In the core series
- Main article: List of Medals in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2
In Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, Medals are given by Mr. Medal in the Pokémon Center when talking to him after meeting their requirements, and are stored in the Medal Box. Mr. Medal will only appear when the player has unclaimed Medals they have achieved. There are 255 Medals in all, along with Hint Medals.
- Main article: List of Medals in Pokémon X and Y
- Main article: List of Medals in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
In Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire, Medals were a part of the Pokémon Global Link rather than in-game items. When the player performed a Game Sync, any achieved Medals were automatically unlocked.
Due to the closure of the Generation VI Pokémon Global Link on November 1, 2016, these Medals can no longer be earned.
In the spin-off games
Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure
|| This section is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this section to add missing information and complete it.
In Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure, each course has specific requirements to obtain a bronze, silver and gold medal on that course. Obtaining a large number of medals grants the player access to unlockables.
|| Bronze Medal
|| Silver Medal
|| Gold Medal
- Main article: Pokémon Picross → Medals
Medals in Pokémon Picross are rewards for completing specific requirements in-game.
- Main article: List of Medals in Pokémon GO
In Pokémon GO, there are a number of medals that the player can earn. Each potential medal can be earned at several different ranks. With the exception of medals named after regions and Unown, the medals are all named after Trainer classes.
In the manga
A Medal in Pokémon Adventures
In the Pokémon Adventures manga
In Mr. Perfect, Blake inserted a Light Walker Medal into a jukebox to gain access to his armory located beneath a casino in Aspertia City. Blake later used a different Medal to catch the attention of Keldeo, which he then offered to partner with.
In other languages