From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
||This article does not yet meet the quality standards of Bulbapedia. Please feel free to edit this article to make it conform to Bulbapedia norms and conventions.
Kenji Matsushima (Japanese: 松島賢二, 松島賢司) is a designer within Game Freak (it is possible the two known kanji readings may not refer to the same person). He has been involved on the core Pokémon series since the first entries, Red and Green. In addition to his work on the Pokémon games, he has helped with the Pokémon anime, has been mostly involved in writing scenario and designing Pokémon concepts and Pokédex texts, and has created the lyrics to Slateport City (song). He was also an editor of the book, Satoshi Tajiri: New Game Design.
- Pokémon Red and Green (1996) - Map Design
- Pokémon Blue (1996) - Map Design
- Bushi Seiryūden: Futari no Yūsha (1997) - Game Design, Text
- Pokémon Gold and Silver (1999) - Game Design, Game Scenario
- Pokémon Crystal (2000) - Game Design, Game Scenario
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (2002) - Game Designer, Pokédex Text
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (2004) - Pokédex Text
- Pokémon Emerald (2004) - Game Designer, Pokédex Text
- Drill Dozer (2005) - Game Design, Scenario
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (2006) - Game Designer, Pokédex Text
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Game Design, Pokédex Text
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009) - Game Design Leader, Game Scenario, Pokédex Text, Script Design
- Pokémon Black and White (2010) - Pokémon Concept & Pokédex Text
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (2012) - Pokémon Black and White Game Design, Globalization Coordinator
- Pokémon X and Y (2013) - Pokémon Concept & Pokédex Text, Pokémon Design Coordination
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (2014) - Game Text Localization Support
- Pokémon Sun and Moon (2016) - Pokémon Concept & Pokédex Text, Game Dialogue Design, Game Text Localization Support
- Pokémon Sword and Shield (2019) - Concept Design & Planning: Pokémon & Character Design
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus (2022) - World, Pokémon & Human Planning
- Pokémon Sleep (2023) - Pokémon Settings Supervision (GAME FREAK inc.)
- ↑ Satoshi Tajiri: New Game Design page 159 (Image)