Hana Takeda (Japanese: 武田 華 Takeda Hana) is a Japanese seiyū for the Pokémon anime.
Takeda was born on August 23 in Kanagawa, Japan and became an actress as an adult. She joined the Pokémon anime, during Pokémon Journeys: The Series, where she voiced gained several roles including a young Ash and Goh's Grookey.
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Keisuke Hirose (A Silent Voice)
- Loly (Bleach)
- Deneve (Claymore)
- Cheripha (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)
- Chowder (Chowder)
- Chuukou Kyocho (Ikki Tousen Xtreme Xecutor)
- Kurotsuchi (Naruto)
- Meena Paroom (Cory in the House)
- Misaki Tanabe (Wonder Egg Priority)
- Norman (ParaNorman)
- Pegitan (Healin' Good♡Pretty Cure)
- Seong-Hui (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|