From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Swiftgallade46!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, please don't add trivia, as it says on the top notice and focus on editing something else. Thanks. —♥ Jellotalk 15:36, 17 May 2011 (UTC)
Hey, just wanted to remind you that Pokémon should always be spelled with an é, not an e. Thanks ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:55, 4 November 2011 (UTC)