Welcome to Bulbapedia, SakasFixe!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:SakasFixe/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Please don't add any information you don't know to be accurate to an article. I'm referring to this edit; Pokémon Platinum is a rumor at best, and any information about the game is even less reliable. If you have a reference to back up your edit, then list it. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 18:58, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- Please don't insert rumors based on other rumors. As far as we know, there is no Pokémon Platnium or new Deoxys form, and any information as such could constitute inserting false information. Do it again and you may find yourself blocked. Consider this your last warning. --Shiningpikablu252 19:38, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
You just made five consecutive edits to the Dragon trio page, and in the end, it was exactly the same as it had been when you started. Instead of making a bunch of edits to try and fix one mistake, use the "Show preview" button to make sure the page looks like what you want it to look like. You could have avoided a lot of unnecessary work that way. --Martonimos((Talk)) 18:56, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
Silly me... Won't happen again... Sakas 21:52, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
Lake guardians & Cresselia
Cresselia did not create Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. They were created by Arceus, and Arceus alone. Please stop insisting, and adding to articles, that Cresselia created them. If you continue to add this incorrect information to articles, you may be temporarily blocked from editing. Thanks, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 17:50, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
Just to point out, now that I'm older, i. e., 6 years later, that everything I did about this was based on a piece of information given to me by the Portuguese usual Pokémon distributor FNAC about the creation of Lake trio in an official paper. In it, it was written that Cresselia created Lake trio, which I find logical. However, be it or not, the creators might have changed mind or not, I accept that Arceus created Lake trio, because we are the ones who make Pokémon what it is. (Shiny Pokémon weren't call "Shiny" until the fans did, and now it's official) Cheers! Sakas 21:52, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 22:03, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
I did not know that. I now understand the reasons for it. Sakas 22:11, 20 March 2016 (UTC)