The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Qprime!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Thank you for adding the information to the Berry pages! However, make sure when you're writing Pokémon that you include the accented e (é) and to capitalize it. If you don't know how to write it on your keyboard, the accented e is on the character palette, along with 'Poké'. Thanks! --It's Funktastic~!話してください 14:03, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Oh, my apologies! will do! Qprime (talk) 14:20, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
There's no need to upload smaller one. I fixed the image (as well as grammar, it's as far as I know can mean either "it is" or "it has", its =/= it's). Look at the page, you see I am using the normal one. Also it's good idea to put the images at the top of section. Sometimes this trick is useful - Eg. Colress' artwork is in reality bigger than what you uploaded but it's resized for the article. Marked +-+-+ (talk)
thanks. Sorry for the it's/its error. I'm good with being expressive, but sometimes little grammatical things like that slip by. I try to keep a lid on it but stuff gets through.- unsigned comment from Qprime (talk • contribs)
Your recent edits
Hello, I think you need some advices for editing:
- Read the Manual of style, talk page policy, and possibly some other policies.
- Use the preview button. You have edited Cloyster's page 12 times.
- Don't post messages to other users' user pages, like you did here.
- Sign your talk page comments.
- Capitalize terms correctly, such as "Pokémon", "Cerulean Gym", and "Ghost type/Ghost-type"
- Speculation isn't allowed on Bulbapedia. Even worse is to add counter-speculation after the speculation.
- Write "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City" instead of "the seventh episode" and "Generation I" instead of "the first generation".--電禅Den Zen 10:35, 2 April 2013 (UTC)