Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Qprime!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Thank you for adding the information to the Berry pages! However, make sure when you're writing Pokémon that you include the accented e (é) and to capitalize it. If you don't know how to write it on your keyboard, the accented e is on the character palette, along with 'Poké'. Thanks! --It's Funktastic~!話してください 14:03, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
Oh, my apologies! will do! Qprime (talk) 14:20, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
There's no need to upload smaller one. I fixed the image (as well as grammar, it's as far as I know can mean either "it is" or "it has", its =/= it's). Look at the page, you see I am using the normal one. Also it's good idea to put the images at the top of section. Sometimes this trick is useful - Eg. Colress' artwork is in reality bigger than what you uploaded but it's resized for the article. Marked +-+-+ (talk)
thanks. Sorry for the it's/its error. I'm good with being expressive, but sometimes little grammatical things like that slip by. I try to keep a lid on it but stuff gets through.- unsigned comment from Qprime (talk • contribs)
Your recent edits
Hello, I think you need some advices for editing:
- Read the Manual of style, talk page policy, and possibly some other policies.
- Use the preview button. You have edited Cloyster's page 12 times.
- Don't post messages to other users' user pages, like you did here.
- Sign your talk page comments.
- Capitalize terms correctly, such as "Pokémon", "Cerulean Gym", and "Ghost type/Ghost-type"
- Speculation isn't allowed on Bulbapedia. Even worse is to add counter-speculation after the speculation.
- Write "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City" instead of "the seventh episode" and "Generation I" instead of "the first generation".--電禅Den Zen 10:35, 2 April 2013 (UTC)