YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
User talk:Pattyman/Part 1
| This is a talk page archive.
It contains old discussions of topics relating to the user. Please do not add or remove any content from it.
Please do not add speculative info in the articles as you did just now by adding Pokémon genders in the multiple articles without any confirmation otherwise the consequences won't be good. Kindly take care of this thing in the future, thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 02:07, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- Again, don't add genders without confirmation. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 02:26, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- As I said above, kindly stop messing around with gender sections. I noticed that you've changed Master Hamm's Hitmonlee's gender, however it was never even confirmed. Similarly, you changed Noland's Articuno's gender from Unknown to none. Leave the genders as unknown if they are not known instead of putting none. One more gender that you've changed is of Kyle Hamm's Hitmonchan's. All of your edits were not constructive and were false. Please do not add any info in any article which is not confirmed otherwise I'll report an admin about all this, thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 00:49, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
This is my first time using the site. Reporting the admin will not work. The other pages tricked me into believing that most of the genders were true. So the pages with the information should be blamed, not me. Not only that, the discussions with the gender issues kept going on and on. Got it? Just give me a chance and thanks for warning me. Pattyman 00:55, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
- Firstly, I can't blame the articles because we add genders in the articles if and only if they've been specifically mentioned in the anime. Secondly, I know its your first time but a lot of users have already informed you about all these things, have a close look on your talk page for more details. We never report against any user directly. First, we warn them that they are doing something fishy and then after 3rd or 4th warning, we report the admins about the issue. Anyway, I hope you've got the idea about how this wiki works. Please try to take care of these things in the future and don't add unconfirmed info in the articles. Thank you, have a good day. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫
What is confirmed articles? I have been doing a good job with some of the stuff as in fixing some of the errors as in improper grammar and spelling mistakes. Right? Pattyman 01:23, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
- Fixing improper grammar and spelling mistakes is a good thing. By confirmed info, I meant the information which is confirmed or which have been mentioned in the anime. I accused you earlier because you added the info like genders which were never even confirmed in the anime. For example: It's not known whether Kyle Hamm's Hitmonchan is a male or a female hitmonchan etc. I hope you got the idea about confirmed info and all that. It's nothing personal, our job is to inform users about the correct way and tell them the right solution if they did something wrong (at least we try to). Fixing trivias and spelling mistakes is a good thing, you can help bulbapedia by improving these things. Keep up the good work :) ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 01:33, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but unless a Pokémon is explicitly mentioned as having activated an ability, we do not list it having activated an ability, even if it's the only possible ability the Pokémon can have as of current. Neither Ash's nor Paul's Torterra has been known to activate Overgrow (in fact, one alleged instance on the former back in the Grotle stage was explicitly stated not to be Overgrow), and the last time Tracey's Venonat appeared predated abilities. Please don't go around inserting unproven information, lest you want to risk being temporarily blocked from editing. --Shiningpikablu252 19:14, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, the ability that Grotle used was a power up known as Swallowing Energy Ball. It's a bit like Overgrow as seen in the design but it is only for Grotle itself. Tracey's Venonat used Radar Eye using the same design as the official ability for Venonat. Not confused or anything. Pattyman 23:25, 3 September 2010 (UTC)
Pokémon is always spelled with the accented e. It can be found by typing Alt+0233 or by clicking on it the character palette below the edit window. It should never say "Pokemon", and it should always say "Pokémon". --PAK Man Talk 19:26, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
As stated by the Talk page policy, the only reason you should be editing another person's comment is if there is a redlink showing up on the wanted pages because of it. Otherwise leave them alone, even if they are spelt wrong. The limit is placed there as that leaves no room for the manipulation of other people's comments, which can cause problems. Werdnae (talk) 01:34, 8 September 2010 (UTC)
- Please note that this also applies to existing signatures, especially those that are from before the Signature policy was implemented. There's no need to be changing the images on signatures from two years ago. Thanks. Werdnae (talk) 01:30, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
Were you referring to my signature or someone else's. One more thing, how do you change the color of the user name when signing your post. Pattyman 01:45, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- I was specifically referring to this edit. To change your signature, put the coding, for example [[User:Pattyman|<span style="color:orange">Pattyman</span>]] into the box in your preferences, and make sure that the box underneath it (Treat signature as Wikitext (without automatic link)) is checked. If you do that with that coding there, it should result in Pattyman. Werdnae (talk) 01:50, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
I saw that you added Tabunne to Nurse Joy's template. I just wanted to see if that meant that you were planing to create the page because it's against site rules to create the article in the mainspace before it appears in the show. --HoennMaster 00:22, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
I did that because it was already on the usual column for Nurse Joy, more of an add-on to be exact. Besides, I saw that someone else already planned the article. PattyMan 00:34, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- Gotcha. Sorry then! There's just been a lot of bad edits around here lately with the start of a new anime series and new games coming out and I was trying to prevent that. Sorry! --HoennMaster 00:37, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
Yeah! I know how you feel. I too had to deal with edits that were inaccurate and incomplete. PattyMan 00:43, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
- I get them on flib.de and watchanimeon.com. Also, the letter e in Pokémon* has to be accented. PattyMan 04:24, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
- For watchanimeon.com, simply press the Print Screen button on your keyboard on a scene you want. Then, open up Paint and click on Paste or Ctrl+V to place it on Paint. Happy uploading. :) PattyMan 18:52, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it is. PattyMan 19:51, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, if the quality is acceptable then it's fine. But just remember, usually paint saves file in PNG instead of png (Block letter difference, we need .png (the small one). So, using a better software would be appreciated. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 20:03, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it is. PattyMan 19:51, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Why did you put a delete tag on another user's talk page? Even if it's not used we don't just go ahead and delete inactive accounts. Does that account belong to you? —♥ Jellotalk 02:32, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, the account belonged to me and I am getting rid of it so I won't have multiple/duplicate accounts on here. I had a feeling you would come on my talk page. :) PattyMan 02:48, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
Just so you know, it's actually best to upload the images of the Pokemon before posting, less server sync issues that way... Ataro 05:51, 13 December 2010 (UTC)