Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Nepse!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to prevent promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 08:41, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
Archer's Stadium 2 team
I was honestly surprised that no one had yet added the Rocket Executives' teams to their pages. Thanks for filling in Ariana's missing team data. Could you now please fill in the list of the next Executive's, Archer's, team? I already found almost all the moves of his Round 1 team, but I felt too tired for doing the Round 2 team against the night that is coming to me. I did put the team template there, however, hidden, so you don't have to start from scratch. In case you DO agree to help me, that is. I sincerely hope you do. Thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 18:15, 3 April 2013 (UTC)
- I'll get right on it. Nepse (talk) 06:11, 4 April 2013 (UTC)
Gym Trainer items
I know I may be asking a lot, but here it goes:
I just added the Johto Gym Trainers from Stadium 2 to their respective pages, and all of their Pokémon seem to be holding items. Could you be able to fill in these held items, or is that too much asked for these minor Trainers? Please let me know if you can do this or not. Anyway, thank you. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 07:26, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
- There you go, I'm not sure about Boarder Alvin's Magneton, however. Nepse (talk) 16:52, 27 April 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, it seems that I may have asked you to do that for nothing, I discovered every item and everything from Serebii.net. Silly me, I always ask first and then look for myself... And yes, I can see why you aren't sure at Magneton's item. PSNCureBerry, yeah, an odd item for a Steel-type. But hey, remember that Twineedle could still poison Steel-types on Gen. II, right? Meaning that it CAN come in handy, right? --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 18:26, 27 April 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I forgot. Sorry. Nepse (talk) 18:34, 27 April 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks a bunch! =D Nepse (talk) 20:55, 27 April 2013 (UTC)