Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Missingno. Master/Archive4
NOTICE: This page is an archive of Missingno. Master's talk page. All discussion is to be held on his current talk page.
You shouldn't cheat people. FireHazard 03:12, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- What are you talking about?DCM
Stop putting befriended Pokemon on Ash's page. Just stop messing around and accept the fact that BEFRIENDED POKEMON DO NOT BELONG ON CHARACTER PAGES (with an exception to Max). And it doesn't matter "since when" the only thing that matters is that befriended Pokemon must be removed. These are the rules, so accept it! And also, stop tricking people with the new message thing; it's really annoying.--☆Tavisource 00:10, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
OK, OK, OK. Point taken. I wasn't aware that befriended Pokemon weren't allowed, as they were on Misty's and Max's pages.
- Yes, I'm not afraid to say that I fell for it multiple times..I had forgotten about it and keep on clicking on it. This might just confuse other new users as it did to me when I first started...at least take away the "Ha ha" part of it.--☆Tavisource 01:28, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yep, and you the befriended Pokemon on Misty's page is MEANT to be removed, but it is protected, so we can't do much but to tell an admin to unprotect it...but whatever.--☆Tavisource 01:31, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- It's weird how "Ketsuban" translate to "Bandersnatch caboose"--☆Tavisource 01:35, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- oh, well, we'll just see what others say.--☆Tavisource 01:41, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
Should the MissingNo. article be moved to MissingNo. (Pokémon)? because I think MissingNo. is a Pokémon too... and it's also for making the evoboxes look normal. Also the thing about the sprite I explained it in my talk page. hfc2X 18:35, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I think it should. The majority of Bulbapedia admins, on the other hand, they'd tend to disagree with this. They seem to be laboring under the delusion that Glitch Pokémon aren't equal to regular Pokémon. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 19:19, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
Did you know
- Ah, OK. I'll keep that in mind for next time, thanks. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 21:34, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
- OK, let me clear this up for you.
Smeargle at lv. 1 knows Sketch.
Smeargle Sketches Endeavor.
Smeargle now only knows Endeavor.
Take Smeargle to Move Relearner and have it remember Sketch.
Smeargle now knows Endeavor and Sketch.
Smeargle Sketches, let's say, Quick Attack.
Dustox strategy on your page
I'd just like to say one thing about the Dustox strategy on your page: Iron Defense is now an even better option. In Platinum, all the cocoon Pokémon can learn Iron Defense from the move tutor, and Iron Defense is way better than Harden. Perhaps you should update this. --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 00:12, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, of course. Don't know why I didn't catch that earlier. Thanks! - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 00:17, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
- Odd, I thought it was on the Primal Dialga page, but it looks like someone replaced it! I'll upload it later. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 01:15, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
And where are you getting "rai-kuu"? because of the way it looks? I never thought I'd have to teach someone online Japanese but, here we go... Raikou's name is spelled as ライコウ. in romaji (English spelling) it's written as Raikou. it looks like it would be said as "raikuu" because of the way it looks, right? Well, in Japanese, the u after an o doesn't go by that rule. It makes the o a long sound. It sounds like ooh as in "ooh, i get it now." So therefor, Raikou is pronounced as Raiko and not Raikuu. The dubbers probably guess the same as you did and that's why they pronounced it wrong. It's an easy mistake for anyone to make who doesn't know Japanese. Don't believe me? just ask anyone else here who knows Japanese. I hope you understand now. --いぬみみ 02:00, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. I get it now. Sorry about the whole misunderstanding. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 10:28, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it. :] I personally use to say Raikuu when I didn't know Japanese as a kid.
Could you help mefix my sig please----[[User:David aipom|<font color="blue";>David Aipom :]</font>]] <small>''([[User talk:David aipom|<font color="green";>Talk To Me.</font>]])''</small> 19:46, 8 October 2008 (UTC)
- OK, first off, in your preferences, see the box that says raw signature? Check that off. Also, don't put the font color inside the links. Do it like this:
<font color=blue;>[[User:David aipom|David Aipom :]]</font> <small>''<font color=green;>([[User talk:David aipom|Talk To Me.]])</font>''</small>
And it should come out like this:
- Actually, it could. You have to put the font color inside the link, but after the | , around "Talk To Me."--☆Tavisource 01:14, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- He had it right the first time, the coding just got messed up (it replaced < with the unicode version). Not to mention the "Raw signatures" box.
--[[User:David aipom|<font color="blue">David Aipom :]</font>]] <small>''([[User talk:David aipom|<font color="green">Talk To Me.</font>]])''</small>
- Should look like this when it's put in place:
- --David Aipom :] (Talk To Me.)
- If you'll notice, I have my signature color coded within the brackets. Parenthesis also shouldn't matter, it works both ways with the font tags. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 03:47, 9 October 2008 (UTC)