Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Missingno. Master/Archive3
NOTICE: This page is an archive of Missingno. Master's talk page. All discussion is to be held on his current talk page.
Wobbuffet and Bide
Thanks for providing the episode in which it used Bide. I couldn't recall the episode (because they're up to like, 10,000 now), but I distinctly remember Meowth saying it was using Bide, and Jesse yelling at it. Drake Clawfang 00:15, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- THERE'S LESS THAN 600 EPISODES!PokeManiac102 00:21, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- Well at times it seems like 10,000. That's why I stopped watching just prior to the Hoenn episodes. Drake Clawfang 00:25, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
Meowth's Fake Out
What was Jssie's line in the original version? - Cassius335 14:18, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
TBH, I have no idea. But Meowth clapped his hands together, which is the animation for Fake Out, and Bulbasaur did seem to flinch, which is the effect of Fake Out, and Meowth CAN learn Fake Out, so it makes sense. -- Glitch Pokémon. Official Pokémon. There is no real difference between the two. In my opinion, the two should be considered equal!-- quoted by Missingno. Master 15:11, 26 March 2008 (UTC)
Let's not forget...
OK, gotcha. "Glitch Pokémon. Official Pokémon. There is no real difference between the two. In my opinion, the two should be considered equal!"- quoted by Missingno. Master. 22:18, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
New Signature Policy in effect now; I'm busy going through users now and letting them know if they need to fix signatures.
Apologies for not warning you before, I must have missed you when I was going through signatures. You've already seen the issues with your old signature (images, etc), and thanks for fixing them all. Your new signature though breaks the 80-character limit when rendered... I would suggest reducing it down to just your username, maybe a link to your talk page or some special characters. Quotes and the like should be kept to your own userpage however, instead of included in your signature. Remember, your signature just tells people who you are, it's not really the best place to list off quotes and favorite pages, etcetera. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 04:50, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
- That's under the character limit, so it's okay. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 08:37, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
- Glatra? Oh, you mean that thing that requires using AR to breed Uxie with Metagross or something like that that results in some thing that looks like a fusion of a Metagross, a shiny Spiritomb, and the Lustrous Orb? Well, while I doubt that such a thing exists, I see no reason why I can't try it. I've never been one to shoot down a theory if there's even the slightest chance it could be right. So what's the supposed method of obtaining it? I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 11:05, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, err, let's see...talk page.
- 1. get master code on action replay.
- 2. turn on that and run anywhere
- 3. go to spear pillar and put the map on Y button
- 4. run off the edge of spear pillar
- 5. after 3 minutes you will end up on the route outside snowpoint
- 6. go north until you see mystery zone changing colors.
- 7. You will transport to iron island cave. this is good. save and prepare to hear a loud screech.
- 8. shut off ds and use manaphy egg cheat
- 9. get a palkia, spiritomb, and metagross.prepare to say goodbye to them
- 10. get the egg and go to spear pillar.
- 11. it will hatch and destroy palkia, spiritomb, and metagross. remember bring 2 more Pokémon!
- 12. catch it with any ball. /it has catch rate of a bedoof and starts lvl 10/
- Direct quote from his page. posted by the OptimatumTalk|Links11:18 4 May 2008
- thats not the code...i have the code in one of my archives, but i already explained multiple times thats its not possible. the code states you need to breed an Uxie with a Beutifly, and the only legndary breeding code is with Ditto only. and while im here, doesnt it technically not count because all the other codes were obtainable without an AR/GS? -- MAGNEDETH 16:31, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- There's been multiple versions of the routine allegedly producing this so-called "Glatra" as the end result. You're probably going to have to dig them all up in order to fully prove or disprove its existance. The revision history of Talk:Missingno. has some of the methods buried in it. --Shiningpikablu252 16:35, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well, we have B óË ÁN, and that requires a cheating device, so if one of those methods can be proven...--Shiningpikablu252 16:42, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
EDIT: i found it.
1. Breed Uxie with a Beautifly (press L R before it hatches) 2. Then breed that with a Gengar 3. Then breed that with a Spiritomb 4. Then breed that with a Palkia 5. Then breed that with a Metagross 6. Then breed that with a Heracross
Well, I tried it. Used an AR code that forces whatever's in the daycare to make an egg. Put in Uxie and Beautifly. Took one step and the game froze. However, this doesn't disprove Glatra just yet. All it may mean is that I need to find a code to force incompatible Pokemon to breed. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 11:29, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
Please don't assume the Yanma from DP080 will be caught by Jessie just from the preview. For all we know, the preview could be similar to DP034's, which pretty much confirmed that Ash would be capturing Buizel right then and there. As it turned out, Ash wouldn't get his hands on that Buizel until he traded his Aipom away for it 21 episodes later. If the preview can be decieving, do not assume an outcome based on what the preview shows. --Shiningpikablu252 21:39, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- I point to my fake DP074 preview to illustrate. Does it not look like Ash is making a Raichu use Volt Tackle? You know as well as I do that the previews are merely clips, not often continuous between cuts, of the next episode. She very well could have missed in the real episode, while the CotD captured it, much like how I had Ash commanding Pikachu to use a move, then cut to Raichu using Volt Tackle before Pikachu appeared. TTEchidna 02:18, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Talk Page Comment
Sorry, I guess I went a little far in de-linking all instances of the so-called Celebi glitch. --Shiningpikablu252 16:26, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- The whole rumor of a Celebi glitch came about due to confirmation of the Mew glitch. If the Celebi glitch were real, undeniable proof would exist. There is no proof of this so-called "Celebi glitch", just rumors, hoaxes, and debunkings. No proof, no page. The glitch has been deleted three times already as such, and I've taken precautions so as it won't be created again. --Shiningpikablu252 16:58, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- It's never been debunked. Just a bunch of people saying it wasn't true. And seeing as it's only in the early versions of the game, I'd say undeniable proof would be pretty hard to get. And I got a Celebi via that method. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 19:32, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- That's a very sick way of thinking. Because of all the rumours about the Mew Glitch way back when, people saw it as another fake, and considered the proponents of it misguided at best, liars at worst. Most people who had a bit of intelligence and were old enough to not believe anything and everything they were told didn't believe in the truth of the Mew Glitch. And yet, it was true. This is the same situation. It may be a fake glitch, it may be truth, but why delete any evidence of its validity simply because there is no proof yet? If you do that, you're acting just like we did back at the time of the Mew Glitch. It's a very sad, sad day when people have to prove their innocence lest they be written off as liars, rather than the other way around. If you want to debunk the Celebi glitch, prove its nonexistence. Calling those who speak with a different voice to that of the doctrine of the majority liars is little more than flame and discrimination. Satosuke 18:19, 29 May 2008 (UTC)
Ummm... what exactly do you mean? Do you want me to do something about the Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise or something? I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 21:39, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
[03:27] Paperfairy17: I believe I have a definition for legendary.
[03:27] TTFutureEchidna: Make sure it includes all 35.
[03:27] Paperfairy17: "Any Pokémon that requires a significant mental or physical challenge to acquire in the generation in which it appeared."
[03:33] Paperfairy17: So yes, I believe we have defined the legendary.
[03:33] TTFutureEchidna: You can tell Missingno Master.
Paperfairy ☆ ・ 08:38, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
- A definition for the legendary. And this involves me, how? Actually, that's a good way to define the legendary. However, who's to define what a significant mental or physical challenge is? And by your definition, Phione wouldn't be a legendary, as all one needs to do is put Manaphy and Ditto in the Daycare, and hatch the resulting egg. No more difficult than obtaining a Wynaut. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 12:52, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
The Almia Location English names are from official sources. The English gameplay video and screens. You can view them here. You'll notice "Vientown", "Puel" and "Chicole" in the video. Please, keep track of the new updates and check some other sources than Merrick's website and you'll be up to date. Merrick's website, which doesn't give half of the news (or often gives them errorfully), is not a perfect source. --Maxim 05:42, 18 July 2008 (UTC)