Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:Missingno. Master/Archive11
NOTICE: This page is an archive of Missingno. Master's talk page. All discussion is to be held on his current talk page.
I'm not sure if you noticed, but i posted a ton of stuff on your page for the celebi glitch. Please look!!! SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:44, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
--I want to know the reason for the trippyness......-- joined bulbapeada to learn more about missingno and figure out how i ran in to him one time, so... order of the glitch... I want in, when do I start? User:emoxxx
--user:emoxxx wonders...-- like the userpage, have a template I can use?
Hi, I Am An Error Hunter, As My Name States, But My Page Dosent Have One Thing,'This User Is A Member Of Project Glitchdex' I WOuld Love To Join And Contribute To The 1st Gen Articles, I Made A Gallery On The Pre Split Glitch Page But Sadly, It Got Split And My Pictures Got Removed, I HAgve Found Over Half Of The Missing Errors And WOuld Love To Find More, With Your And PGD's Help, I Could, Please Reply :)
Poké Errorhunter :)
Your revolution will fail...I just Patched it.....Just like the Berry Glitch......MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously, either start the revolution or formally state that this is all a joke, because psycho, hacker-type users might believe you and actually act like real revolutionaries and hurt your reputation by attacking anti-Glitch users and fracture the credibility of Bulbapedia. Tell us the truth. P.S. I THINK POISON ROCKS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 03:08, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- um, isn't what you did just vandalising his talk page? SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 10:24, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I was just joking....I didn't mean to do anything wrong. I feel bad...--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 13:34, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
- It's alright, no real harm done. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 15:41, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Only -1232162 more seconds until Groundhog Day!
OwnageMuch 06:17, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for catching that. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 16:02, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
Celebi Glitch + The Order of The Glitch
I'd like to join the order. And on the Celebi Glitch talk page I put some stuff. Please look! SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 13:21, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- OK, yo join the Order of the Glitch, you see that link in my signature? That takes you to the page for the Bulbapedia branch. All you gotta do is slap your signature on that page and you're in. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 13:30, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
Just letting you know, but User:Missingno. Master/Template: User recieved GoldenGlitch and all related things break the Userspace policy, regarding user created awards. You should remove it immediately.--SnorlaxMonster 04:31, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
Forgetting to sign
- You do realize that him "unsigning" is his signature don't you? --Psyライダー☮ 07:53, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --—♥ Jello 21:04, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- The Userspace policy right here states that fan fictions are not tolerated on subpages in any way, shape, or form. Your fanfiction must be deleted. You will be given time to copy paste and save it to your computer, but afterwards, it will be deleted. MaverickNate 21:06, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not putting my fanfic in an article. I made userspace articles about the two main characters. I think there's a difference, but if that's not allowed, by all means remove them. There's nothing on those pages I don't already have elsewhere. Didn't mean to cause trouble here. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 21:10, 16 July 2010 (UTC)