The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Jackjt8/Old posts
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
Dude...Do you even have proof that this ??? plate exists? Like, do you have a picture?--Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 14:35, 12 September 2009 (UTC) i'm geting one uploaded ...... and don't ask how i got it i said it .... - unsigned comment from Jackjt8 (talk • contribs)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! ----Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 19:53, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! --- Kogoro | Talk to me - 10:15, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. Please do not edit your page any more for now. Thank you. --—darklordtrom 10:24, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. In the past, we were not allowed to edit our pages at all because of users over-editing their pages. If you edit your page any more without making some edits to the mainspace, then the privilege for you to edit the userspace will be removed. --Kevzo8 11:10, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- There's nothing wrong with it being there, but don't add any more until tomorrow. Try and edit some articles, ok? —darklordtrom 11:24, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
ok....can you lot tell me what you are talking about??? i'm new13:48, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- We are all talking about you editing your user page too much. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 13:49, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- The "Jackjt8 info" page. It can be fixed by making constructive edits to the mainspace Turtwig A Contributions Talk 13:52, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
- Articles like Arceus, PS001 Turtwig, and Pokémon Special. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 14:00, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
help part 2
- I'm going to assume you were talking regarding your userpage; I have fixed the image for you now. —darklordtrom 06:58, 25 September 2009 (UTC)
ok... well can you help me!
look i'm watching dp 127 but i cant find it i need help. a website were i can watch em Jackjt8 17:39, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- Whoa, dude. That's kind of forum-y - if such a request would even be allowed on forums - and Turtwig A and Trom don't need you spamming their talk pages with it. Just a tip. 18:09, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
mmm.... well anyway... can i make some room and get some of these(yours) posts moved...we off my page for now? Jackjt8 15:42, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- See Bulbapedia:Talk page#Deleting comments and archiving for information on how to do this. —darklordtrom 09:00, 13 February 2010 (UTC)