Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
User talk:Christian Woods
Important notice Though i know quite a few things about the Pokemon Anime, i don't know anything about the Japanese version, so if there is something in the Japanese version i missed, leave me alone about it because i don't know or care about it, as i am do not understand Japanese and can't read the subtitles as i am totally blind and have been sinse about 2001. Other then that, comment away but be nice about it.
- Don't critique my grammar as it is not my best subject, and i don't really care too much about it all the time
- If you're going to put swears on this talk page, do not go above "shit" this means no F word or beyond.
- Please don't be rude twards me
- no status pushing. by that i mean don't use your authority to get what you want from me just to outwhit me unless you are Tara jayne.
Thanks. also, a note, when asknig me to prove how i contact people, please tell me how i can prove it and if i'm able to, i'll be more than willing to do so. thanks.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Christian Woods!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Thanks, I can't wait [[User:Christian Woods |Christian Woods]] [[User Talk:Christian Woods| Azu!]] 21:26, 5 November 2011 (UTC)
When replying to a comment on a talk page, please use : to indent your comment. The next person would post two :: and so on. This helps keep the talk pages organized and not looking jumbled. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 01:26, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- like this? Christian Woods Azu! 01:36, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
I noticed you have been removing trivia regarding 4Kids music in the TCPi dub, citing that TCPi hasn't used any 4Kids music (with apparently one exception in season 11). However, often you removed only some 4Kids dub music sources while leaving other. For example, on DP158, you removed PK01 and M03 for simply being 4Kids, while leaving M05, PK12, and M07, which were all also dubbed by 4Kids. On DP159 you removed M03, but left PK10, M06, and M08. On DP161 you removed PK01 and M01, but left PK10, PK12, and M08. On DP162, you removed M03 but left M05 and M07. Honestly, I tend to stay out of the anime section, but I think either your reasoning is flawed or you have missed some that should be removed. --SnorlaxMonster 11:40, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
You see 4kids did the music for the first 3 movies and the first two pikachu shorts. if you undid my edits then that was a mistake because just because 4kids did the 4th 5th 6th 7th and 8th movies and their pikachu shorts doesn't maen that they did the BGm too. Christian Woods Azu! 14:51, 17 September 2012 (UTC) Also let's not confuse 4kids background music for 4kids era background music. 4kids background music refers to music made by 4kids, while 4kids era background music refers to music that was used during the 4kids dub, but not necessarily made by 4kids - it can refer to the japanese background music that was kept in the dub, like what they did in some episodes, the 3rd through 6th Pikachu Short and the 4th through 8th movies. does that help? Christian Woods Azu! 14:57, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
alert status red
I'm on the look out. it seems that this person has found me again. i really don't want to go into details, it's a little too personal. but i will say this, her name is tara, she has gone by several user names including ataro, Taranasaures, Agent Tara and other variations always including tara or tar in her name. she always finds me, but she wait untill she gains a high status on the cite, then she tries to either get me banned or infractioned. now, i could be wrong about who Ataro is, but odds are that i am not. and usually i don't go by the odds, but they're too high. the odds are vary high that this is the person who has been terrorizing me online and she is after me yet again, dispite the fact that i got a restraining order on her in 2009. i have several accounts on several cites, and she has found them all. so i'm sorry if i mistook ataro for tara, and i do not wish to cause trouble. i came here to help the project, and have no malicious intentions at all. i'm a pokemon fan and have been for 14 years, so i know a lot about the anime, and i thought i'd share my knowledge with the world. mmkay? Christian Woods Azu! 02:33, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- Bud, this is a Pokemon wiki. This is not the place to vent your personal issues or whatever the hell this is. Take it somewhere else. -- MAGNEDETH 02:41, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
Don't revert me. I told you to stop with this "Tara" non-sense. Ataro is not Tara, and even if he was, this site is not the place to deal with it. More to the point, these false accusations against Ataro are ridiculous and unsubstantiated and qualifies as harassment, which is why I'm going to block you as per our code of conduct. Do not bring this Tara crap back to the site after your block. It will not be tolerated. -- MAGNEDETH 03:39, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- Christian Woods: If you want to discuss personal issues, please email the user rather than spam a talk page up about it. Also, please try to avoid starting controversies over the real names of users. There is a reason we use usernames instead of real names. Mikoro (wanna talk?) 04:05, 11 November 2012 (UTC) 23:04, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
Oh blesses! i can edit again, and no i won't bring up the you know what again. Christian Woods Azu! 01:38, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
- Great, thanks. And by the way, remember to indent your paragraphs after replying to a comment on a talk page by using a colon (:). If and when you reply to this comment, use two colons to indent. Mikoro (wanna talk?) 13:22, 14 November 2012 (UTC) 8:22, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
how can i prove when i say i e-mail
someone?== I do not refuse to prove it when i say i e-mail someone i.e. tara jayne, i don't prove it to your satasfaction because i don't know how you wish me to do so? as i cannot read minds, (NO ONE CAN EXCEPT FOR PSYCHIC POKEMON), SO YOU NEED TO TELL me how to prove it BEFORE i can do it, mmkay? also, i either cannot or do not know how to work with screencaps and immages and such due to my screen reader and lack of vision. however, if there is a way for me to prove what i put on the cite, then tell me how, and i will do my best to do it. i won't know unless i'm told, mmkay? thanks, and happy editing! Christian Woods Azu! 01:57, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- There's no need to yell, and honestly, saying "mmkay" all the time comes off as very condescending. People might be more willing to listen to you if you calmed down a little. --The Great Butler (talk) 03:10, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
I ain't yelling, the "Happy editing!" part is a reference to "Happy hunger games!" and the mmkay is me making fun of an internet troll named Jared Milton, who was referencing "south partk" (don't know much about that show.) i do see what you mean about the mmkay though, so i'll instead put it in my signature, like this: Christian Woods Happy Hunger games! mmkay? 03:42, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- No, the yelling is the typing in all caps LIKE THIS. Getting rid of "mmkay" is a start, calming down a bit will be better. --The Great Butler (talk) 03:51, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
ahh, makes sense. i was only trying to put emphasis on some words, but i can see (no pun intended) how it can be bassed off as yelling, sorry about that. Christian Woods Happy Hunger games! mmkay? 04:10, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- A better idea for emphasis is simply to bold the relevant text, or put stars around it *like this*. --The Great Butler (talk) 04:31, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
Thank you for your edit here. But, please, try and improve your grammar. Terms like "Trainer" is always to be capitalized, Poke Ball is two words, not one, etc, etc. Ataro (talk) 15:01, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- Two things both of you need to know. Ataro, when spelling things like "Pokémon" or "Poké Ball", please use accented "e's". And Christian Woods, I have already told you. Please use colons (:) to indent your talk page paragraphs. Mikoro (wanna talk?) 16:56, 28 November 2012 (UTC)
As noted in the revert summaries; Pokémon episodes and movies do not credit individuals in the way you seem to be assuming they do. They do not list which role is played by which individual, they only list that the VA was present in the episode or movie. Due to constant mis-crediting due to users basing character voices off of "They sound like this VA, and they were in the credits.", as well as requests from VAs themselves, we do not allow such assumptive VA crediting. Unless you can provide a source that specifically states that Suzanne Goldish played both of those characters, the information is an assumption & not permitted on Bulbapedia. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 19:14, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
For continued insubordinate behavior regarding voice actor crediting, you have been blocked for the duration of two weeks. During that time, I suggest you brush up on Bulbapedia policy and proper etiquette. When staff members tell you to stop doing something, you are expected to stop and properly discuss the issue until a solution can be reached. Until you are able to hold a proper discussion with others, as well as provide sources that can be verified to note the information as correct, you are banned from editing all anime-related articles. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 19:56, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
Notice of Termination
I'm here to inform you that you have been permanently banned from editing Bulbapedia due to continued insubordinate behavior and presentation of unreliable sources as reliable. This decision is not my own, and was made by Executive Policymaker and temporary Deputy Editor-in-Chief, MAGNEDETH. Thank you for your understanding, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 01:05, 12 December 2012 (UTC)