Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Excuse me !!!
- And now explain these two edits too. Please do not mess with articles randomly. If you are having some difficulty then try to discuss it with admins. Thank you. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 11:52, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
Here's the deal
you have no idea what youre doing. im sorry if that sounds a bit mean, but really, you dont. so what you are going to do is read the Manual of style. you will remain blocked, but this should give you plenty of time to read the manual. while you are at it, i would also highly suggest you check out the other pages linked in your welcome up top. if you return from your block, and continue to edit poorly, you will be vulnerable to subsequent blocks. -- MAGNEDETH 20:55, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
Now, Stop It Please !!!
What are you doing? I think admins warned you already and I also told you to stop making useless edits. Then? What don't you get it? I am again warning you that stop making uselss edits or I have to complain to admins about you. Take care of this thing next time. Thank you. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 12:05, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
They do work. They're on a timer and will change images in certain times, so don't remove anything or touch the move templates or you will eventually screw it up.--ForceFire 12:09, 24 February 2010 (UTC)
Stop it Please!
Hey Bew, please stop messing around with the moves used section. You almost ruined Dawn's Piplup's moves used section. Due to your edits, Hydro Pump and Bubble beam images totally vanished/misplaced. Please, try to learn more from about wiki codes, template and all that wiki stuff in order to prevent these things. Please, remember this thing next time. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:32, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- I warned you a zillion times, now enjoy your ban. I hope you will learn your lesson this time. Please take care of these things in order to make useful edits instead of messing up articles. Thank you. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 11:24, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
Changing Ash's Pikachu's picture. The current image we have is of high quality (and HD). The one you're putting is jpg and low quality. Don't do that again please, especially when you've been reverted 3 times. —♥ Jello 04:17, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Also, DO NOT remove talk page comments, it is against the rules, you will get blocked by an admin if you keep this behavior up. —♥ Jello 04:22, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, Bewking. I've blocked your account again for your refusal to follow the rules. You've been warned before about replacing good quality png images with poor quality jpgs. Pngs shrink down into thumbnails better than jpgs, and obviously higher quality images are preferred. When you come back in a month, don't do this again. —darklordtrom 09:16, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
Ok that bear is definitly NOT notable for an article
and don't remake a deleted page...it was deleted for a reason Ataro 08:36, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
- And now you're just being silly. Stop it. Don't create this article again.--Beligaronia (talk) 09:19, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Like I said...someone needs a golden slowpoke
listen to what the admins...oh forget it
you obviously aren't going too...ever... Ataro 08:22, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah seriously this is really getting annoying. You should really watch what you do. Admins do have the power to ban you for a long period of time. I think giving this person a golden slowpoke is a great idea.--KayKay|Chat to me! 08:27, 21 August 2010 (UTC)
Block number 5
So... yeah. The rules are there for a reason. They keep everyone happy and they keep the wiki running smoothly. When people break the rules (for example making "edit wars" and making fake pages) then the wiki doesn't run so smoothly. And the people who do this often enough get sent on a vacation so they can learn the rules. We'll see you in six months. —darklordtrom 11:53, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Digging yourself deeper
For using a sockpuppet to evade your block, and continue the very editing style that you were previously given a six month block... You can now enjoy a two month block extension. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 07:46, 22 October 2010 (UTC)