Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Atomix26!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Please don't use your User talk page as a substitute for your User page while the userspace is locked down. Please wait it out. Thanks. --Shiningpikablu252 23:41, 16 June 2008 (UTC)
Thank you, It was so funny I when I got the auto-email I thought I had done something signifigantly wrong. Atomix26 23:12, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Two 100's from trade?
First, Thats old, I now have 6, and second, the torterra was my starter not traded to me. Atomix26 19:56, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
Also, Im great with movesets, Even though my pokemon are mostly BL I have a 10 to 2 status with my friends, so may I see your pokemons movesets? Atomix26 19:59, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- "...so may I you pokemons movesets?" What does that mean? It doesn't make sense. --SharKing ((Talk to the King!)) 15:52, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
whoops, sorry see the edited thing above.
Something to keep in mind
Please do not edit another user's page unless given explicit permission. The page is theirs to edit, and they can make their own decisions. How would you like it if somebody edited your page? It's something good to keep in mind. Thanks, --Turtwig A Contributions Talk 17:43, 25 October 2009 (UTC)