Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- And you linked to Beauty for Feebas/Milotic instead of the contest (somewhat important).--MisterE13 20:28, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
Max beauty vs high beauty
Although the coding for most of these will be murder but I, for one, am willing to help with some of the simpler stuff at least. Here are some of my ideas for the complicated evoboxes and could serve as a checklist:
Eevee (7 evolutions; 3 stones, 2 hapinness/time, 2 location/levels) Tyrogue (baby, 3 evolutions; all dependant on stats)
- Pichu (IMHO, add a second non-categorizing evobox beneath its real one with only Notchie, no trigger image though)
Unown (28 rotating formes, I can work on this one,no trigger images?) Spinda(ah ha ha!!!!!!) Castform (4 formes; maybe in a square?,triggers: /, /, /?) Deoxys (4 formes; maybe in a square?,triggers: /// + ///, /, /, and /. Cherrim (2 formes after 1 evo, I can work on this one,trigger:/?) Shellos/Gastrodon (2 formes each, neither one can change so we could do this with 2 tables,or maybe as a trigger. Rotom (6 formes,triggers: the appliances sprites? Giratina (2 formes,triggers: + ). Shaymin (2 formes,trigger: ), Arceus 18 rotating formes, I can work on this one,trigger: Plates)
Burmy (3 Formes; 2 evos, 1 w/ formes, 1 w/o,perhaps a larger table around which demonstrates that it can change forms with /, , ) Wormadam (3 Formes; evolve from 1 forme each, maybe 3 tables,perhaps a larger table around which demonstrates that Burmy can change forms with /, , .) Mothim (evolves from 1 w/ formes that changes with /, , .)
4+ family evolutions
- SnorlaxMonster was working on a separate template for glitches. —darklordtrom 19:35, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
- SnorlaxMonster/GlitchEvobox That's it there, but I'm simply not skilled enough to do four stages. Right now I'm trying to fix up the glitch images on the archives, but I will try to do it without breaking it after that. If you can do template coding well, that would be a help. --SnorlaxMonster. Help here 02:15, 22 December 2009 (UTC)
- There's nothing wrong with the redirect. Doing otherwise is complicated given the nature of this template. —darklordtrom 22:59, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
I remember another user wanted to make a 4-stage box for 44Hy. It goes to Q at 6...BUT! It can evolve, at lv. 239, to Glitch (CA), who evolves to Q, who evolves to ゥゥ♂. ALL at level 239. And acknowledge that someone else has brought this situation up...Db 23:53, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
- Pretty sure this template can support that. Always use the glitch evobox for glitches, not the normal one. ▫▪Ťïňắ ♫♥ 23:57, 23 January 2010 (UTC)
May I make a request?
- Well I could do that but it would make it too long, and it isn't really necessary. If the Pokémon is then found to evolve, we add the evolution. It does not currently evolve, so that is still correct. --SnorlaxMonster 23:08, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
I think the sprites should link to the Pokémons' pages rather than to the file. Would that be too much work? Malake256 21:04, 26 February 2011 (UTC)
Problem with the breed only evolution box
Because for the sea guardians, it has the category "Pokémon that are part of a two-stage evolutionary line", could some fix this because they don't evolve? --Cinday123 (Talk) 03:14, 1 March 2014 (UTC)