| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Overworld sprite, Card GB2.
あらいモン Arai Mon
Aaron's sprite in Pokémon Trading Card Game
|Region||Trading Card Game Islands|
|Games||Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!|
In Pokémon Trading Card Game
Aaron can be dueled to a 4-prize duel at any time in the Mason Laboratory. He plays one of three decks and allows the player to choose which deck he uses. When the player wins a duel against him, he awards the player a Colosseum booster pack containing only Energy cards.
In Pokémon Card GB2
- Before battle
- "Ho-ho! Won't you duel me to test your deck? If you win, I'll give you a booster pack—but it only contains Energy cards."
- No: "It's important to know how your deck performs."
- Yes: "Ho-ho! Please choose the deck you wish to duel against."
- Choosing deck
- "Ho-ho! Ok, let's start a 4-prize match!"
- After duel
- "Ho-ho! You win! Here you go, as promised!" (only if player wins)
- "Ho-ho! How about it? Did you get a feel for your deck? Ho-ho! Come again. I'll be glad to duel you any time."
|NPCs in the Trading Card Game Islands|
| Dr. Mason • Ronald • Mr. Ishihara • Imakuni? • Tech Sam • Tech Aaron|
Club Members • Club Masters • Grand Masters • Team Great Rocket
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|