- and done Ataro 21:34, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- What about other Red's Pokemon did they have nicknames? --Maxim 08:26, 15 October 2010 (UTC)
I don't think this particular piece of trivia is accurate:
- Vee is Red's only known non-Generation II Pokémon, just like his game counterpart's Espeon is if Stadium 2 is excluded.
Inclusion of Jolteon from Origins?
Can we really say Red's Jolteon in Origins is the same as Vee? Not only has it not demonstrated Vee's defining characteristic (multiple evolution), but also, Pokemon Adventures and Origins are very dissimilar, and it's a fallacy to assume that just because Red has an Eeveelution in both, it's the same Pokemon. I'd much rather have all the information about Jolteon in its little box on the "Red (Origins)" page. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 17:00, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- It should be noted, though, that Vee was able to change into all the Generation I eeveelutions, and Jolteon is one of them, so why not? Plus, the game section also includes the other eeveelutions the game Red has used, and for the same reason. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 17:28, 10 December 2013 (UTC)
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, here. How about taking it up with an admin or something. Maybe Zesty and Kenji-Girl. I, for one, do not feel this should be here. These are two completely different Reds. Ataro (talk) 17:42, 10 December 2013 (UTC)