- Would not be surprising. The only deviations the second-generation TCG cards made from the Unown Dex words were on D, M, and N. (The TCG used Dark instead of Direct, Metal instead of Make, and Normal instead of Nuzzle.) As such, this item will probably use the same words as the Unown Dex did, with the obvious exceptions of the ? and ! forms (which weren't inroduced until the third generation), and that's even provided this item has entries for ? and ! (those two forms might require trading to obtain).--Shiningpikablu252 15:36, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
- I know that 'X-Ray' is the newer individual Poké-Power of Unown X, but wasn't it the same in the the second-generation card? Actually, they should have given X that 'power' in the game too instead of 'XXXX'. :P--Webspidrman 22:59:00, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
The A unown also has a different word and pokémon power: angry and anger. And all unown listed here have the word right of it, but the A unown has the pokémon power instead. Nickvang 11:28, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
Unlocking all the pages in the unown report
To unlock all the pages of the unown report, you will have to do the following: Page 1-9
- Solve all jigsaw puzzles - Open every secret room (Use flash, a water stone, an escape rope, and show ho-oh as your first pokemon) - Be sure to drop down all the holes in the secret rooms, you need to see the text written on the floors! - Catch the 26 letter unown - Catch the ! and ? unown
Every time you complete one of these tasks, the scientist looking at the books in the scientist house will have more information you scribble down in your unown report. After you unlock the scientists little speech about the ! and ?, go to the main entrance hall where you will now find cameron the photographer. On the north side of the room read the rune, you'll be teleported back to the scientist house, then go to the main hall again, now just walk around here and you will encounter ! and ? unowns in the same area the photographer is! After you caught both of them, pages 9 will also be unlocked.
I found it very hard to find this information anywhere on the internet, so thought it'd be nice to at least have it here for others who are having trouble with it. Maybe someone should edit this into the page.
- It kind of is mentioned already.
- "After capturing the twenty-six alphabetical Unown forms, opening the hidden rooms in each of the four stone panel chambers, and completing Page 7 of the Unown Report, the '!' and '?' forms start to appear in the entrance hall of the ruins. Catching these completes the research."
- Specific directions on how to access the hidden rooms can be found on the Ruins of Alph page. Tiddlywinks (talk) 05:38, 4 August 2014 (UTC)