Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Hm yeah I think so, too, that it's worth being mentioned. I'll scan the card soon. :) --nYoo 11:16, 16 Aug 2005 (CDT)
Also, the article mentions time flutes, which don't exist in XD, only in colosseum. That should probably be removed. Mathmagus 11:52, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Speaking of Time Flutes, the Time Flute article says there's 4 of them, yet I can only recall 3 existing: the one Vander gives you, the one that requires the U-Disk to reach, and the one at the top of Mt. Battle. Are those really the only three, and if not, where's this fourth one? --Shiningpikablu252 14:25, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe the fourth one, if there is one, was broken, lost or somethings...? *is in Science ICT class at school at the moment* Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 12:49, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Should it be noted that Shadow Lugia is the only Shadow Pokémon who is a different color than its Purified form? Diachronos 17:43, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
What about the fact that it's XD001? Could it be possible that they are planning a sequel with XD002? Sk8torchic 18:43, 10/10/2008 (EST)
If you defeat Lugia in battle, does he ever show up with Miror B? I haven't had the guts to try this myself, although I might in the next few weeks. Machinedramon 20:22, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- This section may be old, but I've been wondering the same thing myself. Would XD001 be owned by Miror B. if it were defeated without being caught? Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 20:40, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
- This is quite old, but I believe I hold the answer. Last time I played XD, I defeated Lugia to make Greevil's battle easier. I then came back to Snag Shadow Moltres, and it appeared. This is from memory and some research, as Miror B. cannot hold Shadow Lugia, as it was never crammed in a Poke Ball.Blitzamirin 15:54, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
Shiny Shadow Lugia
Does anyone know what happens if Shadow Lugia happens to be Shiny? Does it just look like a normal Shadow Lugia until it is purified, or does it have a difference? Because if it does, then Lugia will hold the record for having the most alternate colorations for a single form... maybe a hack of XD is in order? --VW5rbm93bj8/Pw== (dEBMaw==) 00:00, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
- I know this is old, but for convenience, I saw someone test it. Seems that Bonsly and Shadow Lugia show no differences in Shiny Forms, but let out a sparkle (like all shinies). However, Shadow Lugia becomes Shiny after purification.Blitzamirin 15:58, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
The custom sprite on this page is only a recoloured normal Lugia sprite, and does not show Shadow Lugia's other features, such as its longer talons, & its jagged eye plate things & longer head spike. I can swap the sprite for a more accurate version if there are no objections?Vuvuzela2010 12:45, 6 October 2010 (UTC)