Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
I've noticed a vague resemblence between Mars hair and Palkia. Random279
- There's a lot of theories about the hair. The version currently on the article links it to Toxicroak. --FabuVinny T-C-S 00:47, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
Her hair is more like palkia, because toxicroak only has one point in it, and palkia's looks like mar's hair alot. --[[Image:Ani492MS.gif Zakuro]] 09:46, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
I dunno. --[[Image:Ani492MS.gif Zakuro]] 13:44, 11 February 2008 (UTC)
Mars's hair does highly resemble Palkia's head, however, Dialga is open for questions. It doesn't always have to be the head that their hair is based off of, like the spines on Dialga's back could be Cyrus's hair. Or the cones on the bridge of the nose of Giratina could be Saturn's hair. Of course, that would be the form of Giratina we're all most familiar with.♥♥♥Saturn's Girl 13:19, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- After seeing her from the front in the recent anime preview, her hair looks more like a Gardevior than anything else. --ケンジのガール 05:54, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
I think that this image looks way better than the current one, for this reason: The image I linked to first only has Mars in it. Also, there was no discussion to change the image, but I'm taking it to the talk because I don't wanna revert an admin. So, what do you guys think? --Baby G (talk to me) (see my edits) 01:23, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- I also like the first one better.----HoennMaster 06:53, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
Aren't all those Golbats hers? (I'm talking about the anime) --Maxim 06:33, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
It appears that all Galactic Grunts are issued with Golbat, so it's safe to assume that they belong to them and not Mars. Watchermark 17:15, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
I was wondering, as Purugly has appeared in three episodes of the anime, shouldn't it be warranted its own page? It's done quite a bit, and has appeared more often that Saturn's Toxicroak... just a thought. Watchermark 17:15, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Saturn's Toxicroak is more significant because it started a rivalry with Brock's Croagunk. Purugly really hasn't done anything of significance. --ケンジのガール 18:12, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Besides, even if the Purugly were to warrant a page, it would be at James, the apostrophe-S would be applied, no matter what the textbooks, grammar teachers, or celebrity blogs might say. --Shiningpikablu252 18:24, 20 June 2009 (UTC) as per Bulbapedia conventions. Since Mars is a singular, as is the case for