Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
i saw in the data of pokemon fr & lg i saw charactor data with the sprite # 151 does that mean anything to you? PokemonExpert 23:45, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
funny it made sense to me... PokemonExpert 00:13, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, it's raining on Route 213 today (possibly others, I haven't had a chance to look). Does July 11th need to be added to the list on this article? Mikeleeuk 13:10, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- Hm, I haven't seen it raining on Route 213 before and it's indeed raining there right now. Might be an easter egg, might be not. UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 13:55, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Can someone who knows where the extra weather effects happen add that to the list? Or post it here? Thermorules123 17:18, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
And what the effect is. Thermorules123 17:38, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
Anyone? Thermorules123 18:49, 20 October 2009 (UTC)
- As the previous list of weather-related easter eggs failed to explain what happens, or give any citations, it made it near-impossible to actually verify the effects. Especially notable was that, because of this, Haloween was cited as a weather-special day for a long time, despite that the effect (Diamond snow) only happened on October 30th. Thus, I have started a new list that lists the effects as well as the special day. Plasma 21:32, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Don't overwrite old comments... —darklordtrom 22:29, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, so there WAS no special weather today! I spent the better part of my morning looking all over Sinnoh, half expecting to see a thunderstorm on Route 209 or something. Glad to know I'm not crazy. Missingno. Master wants YOU! Join the Order of the Glitch! (my talk page) 23:24, 31 October 2009 (UTC)
- Did anyone keep the old list of dates so we know when to look? Thermorules123 16:38, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
- Well they were still in the page history, but to reiterate anyway:
- January 12: Junichi Masuda's birthday [confirmed]
- -April 1: April Fools' Day (Platinum only)
- -April 22: Release of Diamond and Pearl in North America
- -February 29: The extra day of the leap year
- -March 17: St. Patrick's Day
- -March 31
- -May 1: Labor Day, also known as May Day
- -September 2
- -September 20
- -October 30 [confirmed]
I have this Poképark Wii guide book, it says that standing next to certain Pokémon, such as Feraligator, Baltoy, or Driftblim, for a few seconds or so, Pikachu will do an animation based on that Pokémon. Pgj1997 17:05, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
Possible nod to the Truck glitch?
In the Pokemon XD Quick Battle stadium, there's an interesting NPC named OGOIN found in the Normal category who challenges you. Her slogan is "There's no POKéMON under a truck, maybe you'll just find a MUK! Do you like it? I'm writing a song." Is this a nod to the Truck rumor? Zouje 21:17, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
Diamond Dust in X&Y
I am not sure how to update this wiki with a good description, so instead i'll just leave this message here for someone else to update the wiki.
Here's a thread I started with the discovery of Diamond Dust in X&Y occurring on your Birthday: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8084876&postcount=17
XY Diamond Dust picture
I got a picture of Diamond Dust in XY via a screenshot in-game today, via Phil the Photo Guy and uploaded through Game Sync. However, I'm not an autoconfirmed user so I can't upload it. Here is the link for someone who can, I'd appreciate it! Thanks! http://imgur.com/nSVJoZY Sapphire Dragon (talk) 09:57, 31 August 2014 (UTC)