- Or, more likely, it's an example of how writers change the characters' background as time passes. --ケンジのガール 05:19, 9 December 2008 (UTC)
Okay, so I don't see anyone else anywhere commenting on this, so I'll throw it out there: Is it possible that Weepinbell was caught in the unaired New Years episode? I mean, it times out perfectly. It's before this episode, and it's after Koffing evolved into Weezing (shown in a flashback that Weezing was used to catch it in a later episode). I'm kind of tired of everywhere I look finding someone saying that it's as simple as he caught it off screen, nothing is that simple. They barely even touched on it in the episode. Thoughts, anyone? Prove me wrong. --LimeGreenCharizard-- 13:14, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
- Whether he did or not, there's no proof that he did, so nothing can be changed. - Blazios talk 13:38, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
- In regards to this article: Assuming such is just that, an assumption, speculation, unconfirmed. We won't allow it to be added to the article, as there's nothing to base the statement upon other than opinions based upon assumptions regarding an un-aired episode with no details.
- In regards to discussion: If you want people's opinions regarding if your theory is possible, please do so on the forums. Speculation discussion belongs over there, not on Bulbapedia.
- Thanks, - Kogoro - Talk to me - 13:50, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
Since what they are eating in the restaurant looks nothing like ice cream, this is probably a dub edit. All we need now is someone with the original episode to know what they were really eating so we can add it. Nick Walrus 05:13, 17 November 2011 (UTC)