Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- Subscriber0101 10:38, 20 January 2010 (UTC)Instead of deleting that Paul isn't a character, I'll just ask for a source. Ok, so who wrote it?Subscriber0101 10:38, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- Wait... what?--ForceFire 10:50, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know who put it in there, but his name is mentioned in the VERY brief episode description here - Yaminokame 11:04, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
Barry and his Empoleon has been confirmed to be appearing in this episode as well, so they should be added to the character list. Watchermark 11:53, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
- Really? Any strong source? --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 16:33, 22 January 2010 (UTC)
Isn't this going to be the first episode that both Barry and Paul (which comprise all of Ash's Sinnoh rivals, IIRC) appear in person in? If it is, should that be trivialised? →オッズ @ 10:17, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- As seen in the latest Japanese opening, it appears that they're also adding Nando and Conway to the list, so we can't really say "all" just yet. tc²₆tc26 10:22, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Add the header !!! (plz :D)
Hey admin, edit the page and change screen=no to screen=yes (because the header is available now). I can't edit the page because of protection, so please do this favour. Thank you. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 13:58, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
DP163 Error I found
Ok I found an error in the episode. The white part of a guy's eye is colored green in this scene: File:DP163Error.jpg Kinda hard to see but its the guy on the far right of the pic. User:BAC510 04:30 February 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I saw the error. You should add it in.--Icecreamy 1234 03:49, 17 February 2010 (UTC)