Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
That should be enough to prove Aoi and Lickilicky are in the episode. That one screenshot of the episode shows Aoi to the right of Lickylicky. Or try under Pikachu's ear. (Sorry the pic is so big, I don't know how to fix it) --Dman dustin 10:51, 13 September 2008 (UTC)
Unidentified floating, wait a sec?
Magnezone debut? It is outright called a Unidentified Flying Object by the Pokédex Aura-Knight 01:45, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- It was confirmed in the magazine, the monster is a Lickilicky --Nick. 03:14, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- Besides, look at the above image. It's wearing an innertube. Obviously floating on the water, not in the air.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 03:21, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
- I was wondering what that dot was...now that you say it, I think you're right.--☆Tavisource 03:33, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Cassidy, Butch and J
How do you know they're in the episode? Portuguese Old Man 22:41, 19 September 2008 (UTC)
- I agree totally. How is this one? -Sketch 18:04, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well it reveals... a lot. Like. Removing the mysterious. Guess we'll reconsider when we get the dub. TTEchidna 06:47, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- It already says Lickilicky in the article. Not like it matters. -Sketch 10:10, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Is a spoiling, good-quality picture better than a spoiler-free one ripped from YouTube? I'd prefer a better-quality version of the pic on the article as of this writing. Yeah, the page itself spoils the Lickylicky, but not until you scroll down a ways. The picture is the first thing people see, so maybe we should keep the "mysterious" for now. --((Marton imos)) 19:56, 3 November 2008 (UTC)