Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Go Team Galactic!! This'll be interesting. User:Paul'sDialga 6:20 A.M., September 9, 2008 (John 10:18, 9 September 2008 (UTC))
- I honestly don't know, but if it's true...Welcome back Cacnea! Aura-Knight 21:10, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Wow, If Gardenia's in this episode, I will be really shocked but it would be nice to see James and cacnea together possibly... Or maybe as a Cacturn... --Hey1031 00:24, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- Even if Gardenia does indeed reappear, there's no guarantee Cacnea also will. For all we know, Cacnea could be lounging around inside one of Gardenia's greenhouses. And for all we know, Cacnea may have evolved and Gardenia may be teaching it Sucker Punch. --Shiningpikablu252 00:24, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
Are these 2 eps gonna be like the ones in Hoenn?--Davidaipom 09:55, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- What two? sorry i dont remember hoenn that much, I just want to see if they are similar. --Hey1031 18:52, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
I'm gonna say now that with his appearance in Pokémon Platinum in Celestic... I wouldn't doubt he'll make an appearance here. This episode could prove the turning point from the DP-based storyline to the Pt-based storyline. TTEchidna 05:16, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- Did they ever have a DP line to begin with? Valley Windworks wasn't attacked, there was no mention of an exploding Lake Valor... and the only things they have done is try to steal the Adamant Orb and create the Spear Key. Aura-Knight 21:37, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Okay, who keeps comin' up with this 'Everyone Else From Teal Galactic Will Appear!' bullshit? There's no proof to back your theory up, but I will say that Saturn will most definately be appearing! -Paul'sDialga
im confused why this episode and also DP097 dont have any picture yet, the episode aired over 36 hours ago, didnt it? I mean like I would add it myself but I dont know where I could get any. --Hey1031 02:37, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- maybe thats why --Mooites Talk to me, baby! 03:01, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- No, the previous one did. And we get lazy sometimes uploading the images. However there they are... and now I bring up another comment: TTEchidna 04:11, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
Cyrus -> Giovanni?!
I dunno, he really looks like it in the preview. Could it just be face-recycling? Animator subtleties? TTEchidna 04:11, 27 September 2008 (UTC) I agree.Pokemonboy 07:14, 2 October 2008 (UTC) I once thought that there will be a Rockets VS Galactics when I first see the face, it's just exactly the same face!-Billy4b2004 05:36, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
I thik thats his name. Who is he?--Davidaipom 20:00, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- I believe its a she, and I think she may be studying the Orbs. I don't live in Japan, so I'm not 100% sure. --PsychicRider☮ 20:05, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- Karashina is Cynthia's Grandma (though they changed her into a professor in the anime. In the games she was simply the eldest of the village). EOT. --Maxim 09:19, 15 November 2008 (UTC)