Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Talk:Charizard (Base Set 4)/Featured article candidate/Nomination 1
- Likely the most in-depth TCG article there is, it should be the example for the rest. TTEchidna 00:03, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Well, featured articles are meant to be examples for others and the TCG is lacking so it is good to find a card this in depth (compared to some others that are basically a set, release date and moves.) Also, it is the most well-known Pokémon card. Aura-Knight 16:49, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Now that article brings back memories... Anyhoo, amazing TCG article, it's insanely in-depth. Probably the best TCG Article here. - Kogoro | Talk to me | 04:10, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
- One of my favorite articles due to its subject, its description and its
plotinfomation. Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links 11:47, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- Despite what some may say, this article is clear-cut and straight to the point. ht14 04:00, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- It is the model for making trainer card pages, so I think this should be a FA! Ninjaboy 17:21, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- I concur with Kogoro, Aura-Knight, and TTEchidna. Very in-depth, and even though I'm not all that into the TCG, we need a TCG FA here. Alpha Totodile 20:59, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
It's an good acticle but it's far below FA quality. MathijsP 06:56, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's good for a card article, but aren't featured articles supposed to have more... content? I'm not saying it should be improved, I mean, if we really start featuring monthly and there's nothing better, this could work - but compared to other FA, it's... lacking content. --electAbuzzzz (TALK) 09:34, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- I admit TCG is underrated but there like Electabuzz said there might be a lot for a TCG but not enough for an FA. Also I think there are so many other FA's to choose and bit too much being nominated for the run up to be picked...--Wowy 07:39, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- See comment on Bulbasaur. JirachiWishmaker0802 11:43, 16 September 2008 (UTC)