Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I think i noticed a coloring error. When the three first flop on the hotel bed, it looks like a small part of Iris's sock... er, tights... whatever, is colored the same as her skin. Morgil27 07:15, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Hm, I watched over the scene myself and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Is it when they first leap onto the bed, or when they're lying down? When they first leap, I can hardly see Iris's legs at all. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:23, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- After they jump on the bed, there's a panning shot of the three of them laying there with a fuzzy white border around the edge of the screen. Iris is in a curled position on her side. Her lower leg, the one she's laying on, appears to have a small flesh-colored spot right at the point where it comes out from under her skirt-thingy. I'm not 100% sure it's a coloring error, though, as it could just be a shadow. Morgil27 07:31, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
I added to trivia that it's sort of like Inception, so there. Pringles 14:44, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- There are many dream in a dream type of stories. It didn't begin with Inception. -tc²₆tc26- 14:50, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, but Inception's basically the closest. Or so it seems..... Pringles 18:32, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- games=/=anime. Some moves may have different effects in the anime than in the games.--ForceFire 04:37, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
- Of course, buddies. It's just that this is usually pointed out in the trivia section of anime articles, or was years ago. Like when Paul's Electivire's Giga Impact didn't need recharging and Barry's Empoleon's Hydro Cannon did. Also wrong article. I meant to discuss this on BW046. --Johans (talk) 04:55, 19 January 2013 (UTC)