YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Ash Ketchum/Featured article candidate/Nomination 1
- Definitely one of the best on Bulbapedia. Very complete, interesting, etc. Easily as good as, if not better than the Legendary Pokemon and Poké Ball articles. ~RR~ 00:55, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- It is. Amazing details and so through!
- Amazing character, amazing article. Better than Brock. I completly agree on this one. PL12 12:20, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I definitely think the Ash Ketchum article deserves to be a featured article. It's very worthy of earning this award! And I'm saying this not only because Ash is my favorite character, but also because this is an AMAZING article overall! It's very informative, it's interesting, and it actually explains just about everything there is to know about the character. And in my opinion, you could not find a better character to be featured. Ash, the main character truly deserves this honor!! ^_^ PokemonTrainerLisa 09:36, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- This is a nice article. Very comprehensive, although somewhat a bit erratic, but it's nicely made. I give it two thumbs up. JirachiWishmaker0802
- In simple words i would like to say AWESOME. - unsigned comment from Adyniz (talk • contribs) (16:13, 20 February 2009 (UTC))
- Great article, very complete. Best article Bulbapedia has to offer. GO ASH!! Flame alex
- Good Article very well put but needs to fixed in some place(trivia and etc..)--CoolPikachu! 22:13, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
- support its definately one of the best and informative articles on BP, also DCM i dont think you can say it shouldnt be nominated because YOU find the character boring, thats nothing to do with the quality of the article. --Guardian of Earth |SGMS 2010 09:47, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- A Brilliant article so much information. Its very informative and can easily fill in a person who has never seen he anime before. It's very intresting it explains everything fully and who's better to be a featured article than the main character? I think the Trivia section is great even though everyone else dislikes it. Trivia's fun and intresting, why get rid of it?--Davidaipom 10:07, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- Of course this page should be a featured article, as Ash is the main character of the Show. §hin¥£iΨ@chµ 17:49, 1 November 2008 (UTC):P
- Include all the Pokémon he has, even unheard-of ones like Seaking is included. Detailed information, especially with his character development.-Billy4b2004 06:52, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- An awesome article, very enjoyable to read and understand about the character --Force Fire 07:11, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- A great article! Yeah! Just shows you the greatness of Bulbapedia! This article put a smile on my face when I first found it! It put that smile on my face 'cause it was the one to give me the best extra info about Ash! So, here's that smile :) !!!Dragonbeastx 02:34, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
- Not any problems with me because ash is a cool guy and half the best humor on the show (at least with the 4Kids dub although you can find some on the PUSA dub) and he has the coolest pokemon like Charizard, Buizal, Totodile, Tauros and Sceptile. Yeah it would make a good candidate.- unsigned comment from WolfMan of Light (talk • contribs)
- Does that make his page a good article? MathijsP 06:38, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
- Despite how much I hate Ash, how evil I think he is, and blah blah blah, I'm going to have to betray my first instincts and agree with this. The article is informative, and all that. The only thing wrong with it is the infinitesimal amount of trivia...--The Kkllnnator サンタクロース 21:14, 11 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well-writen, could be better but I don't think that we can afford not having this article featured--Pokemonguy1 19:50, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- This article is very, very organized, and contains every detail you can possible think of. --Theryguy512 19:55, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- Very well done article. I don't see any reason that it isn't already at the status.
Mattrd08 00:12, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Whoever made this page should get an award. They have done it so well, and in such an incredible way that I have given it my vote. Also, c'mon Ash Ketchum! You can beat Bulbasaur (Pokémon)!!! Ben Tennyson 18:18, 23 April 2009 (UTC)
- I think it is a very good article. It pretty much sums up Ash's journey so far.--Starlight the ampharos 03:10, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- Cool.Not just the character, but the article.Very complete, good pictures.User:Pokenick
- Now that the grammar is finally cleaned up, I'd say it deserves to be featured. ◄Kevzo8► 12:23, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe I am just mean and Coldhearted, but I find Ash to not be original enough, unlike BrockUser:Darth Cookie Monster 00:49, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- The trivia section is WAY too out of control to be nominated. Fix it and I might change my mind. --☆ケンジガール 22:11, 19 July 2008 (UTC)
- The trivia and list of Pokémon are kind of ridiculous, and the neutrality of the article is definitely skewed. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 21:25, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
- See Kenji-girl's comment. Mine is pretty much the same. In addition, I hate Ash... :P --ニョロトノ666 21:58, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with the other four and LostDrewid, its trivia is somewhat bad not how it was, and the fact that people just like him because he is the main character makes it hard to actually vote for a reasonable reason.--PsychicRider☆ 21:23, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- You know what? The trivia section looks longer than section 1.1 to 1.2! I felt that there are some unnecessary trivia in that section. And to be honest, I don't really like Ash, although he's the main character. I mean, since the first episode, he was proven to be very reckless and until now, he's still reckless and stubborn! I can see the side characters improving themselves a little by little, but for Ash, maybe a little, but not much.
- He's a main character. Everyone has their own little bits on information about him already. SD13 Simpsondude13>SD13 Talk
16:15, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- Um, what? ALL of the FACs are either main characters or other well-known things, and if Ash wasn't a main character, there wouldn't be a whole lot of information here, now would there? Brock is a main character, and it's an FA. Legendary Pokémon are well-known characters, and it's an FA. Even the Poké Ball is an FA. Why? Because they're high-quality articles. You need to get off of those joints you're smoking and vote for the worth of the article. Alpha Totodile 00:10, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Guardian summed it up pretty well, no Zack Efron! Beyond that, who cares about most of that really bizarre trivia? It's way too much! And whenever someone tries to contain it, there's an edit war. Aura-Knight 05:05, 27 December 2008 (UTC)
- A very comprehensive article. Maybe just a little too lengthy. I suffered from boredom a little bit while reading. I fear that people will vote for Ash just because he is the main character, without really reading it and making up good comments on it. --Snowfire 16:32, 11 April 2009 (UTC)Snowrfire
My biggest concern about this article being nominated is that some votes will inevitably be skewed by the popularity of the character. Look at two of the votes already: instead of examining the worth of the article, he's compared with Brock. I feel quite strongly that these sorts of comments have absolutely no place in the decision regarding this article's candidacy for Featured Article status. LostDrewid 01:59, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- Another concern is that for vandals, this is one of the largest targets. I'm somewhat worried about that. ht14 03:40, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
- A very comprehensive article. Maybe just a little too lengthy.