Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Talk:Ash Ketchum/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Win. The article is very descriptive, the grammar is near perfect, it's not cluttered with crap trivia... full of win. Nominate. --αワニノコ 13:16, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Probably our best anime article and a good one to ensnare the interests of newcomers. Two thumbs up! NP Chilla 15:18, 5 July 2009 (UTC)
- This is one of the best anime articles that i have seen in a while. All thumbs up from me!!! Water555 17:38, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
- Best article ever. Max King 11:04, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- As said before, no. Too much info. Rather...confusing and disorganized... ht14 20:20, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- It starts off fine, but then it sort of fizzles towards the end of the anime section. The manga section is a stub, too. ~ solaris 20:35, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- No. Compare the article to Brock's Aura-Knight 17:26, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ash Ketchum is a really bad role model for everyone, nuff said. Jason 09:03, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Strike this vote. This is not about the character. It's about the structure of the article. --ケンジのガール 09:18, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just because he is the main character he has been nominated. (Pokemon1234567890)
- Strike this vote as well. What exactly do you not like about the article BESIDES the fact it is about Ash? --ケンジのガール 02:34, 12 July 2009 (UTC)