From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Jason Griffith (born 29 November, 1980) is an American actor and voice actor for the English-language dub of the Pokémon anime. He sometimes credited as J. Griff, Jason Adam Griffith, or Adam Caroleson.
Griffith began to provide voices for Pokémon during the Advanced Generation series. His initial tenure with the series ended after the eighth season, when 4Kids Entertainment gave up the dubbing and distribution of the series to Pokémon USA and TAJ Productions. He later returned in Cream of the Croagunk Crop!. In the Best Wishes series, Griffith gained his most important role, providing the voice of Cilan.
Griffith was best known for voicing Sonic the Hedgehog in Sonic X and every Sonic game from Shadow the Hedgehog to Sonic & The Black Knight, replacing Ryan Drummond, Sonic's previous voice actor, and being replaced by Roger Craig Smith. He also did the voice of two of Sonic's rivals: Shadow and Jet, both of which have cameos in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic X, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, all Sonic the Hedgehog games from 2005 to 2010)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic X, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, all Sonic the Hedgehog games from 2005 to 2010)
- Jet the Hawk (Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)
- Harrington Rosewood, Atticus Rhodes (Yu-Gi-Oh! G/X)
- Caswell Francis, Nistro (Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)
- Usopp and Yassop (One Piece) (4Kids dub)
- Nezumi (Mirmo!)
- Keita (Kurokami)
- Tatshua Uesugi (Gravitation)
- Lord Darkar (Winx Club)
- Bo, Jeremy, additional voices (Magical DoReMi)
- Tom Majors, Zhade, Frafdo, Yokkis (Chaotic)
- Crow (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
- Sonic the Werehog (Sonic Unleashed)
- Sir Lancelot and Sir Lamorak (Sonic and the Black Knight)
- Sergio Bucksworth (Mew Mew Power)
- Griffith has voiced two Gym Leaders who happen to share their Gym Leader status with their siblings: Cilan and Tate. Cilan and Tate are also both the result of a multiple birth, with Cilan being a triplet with Chili and Cress and Tate being the twin brother of Liza.