The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Bulbapedia talk:Project Walkthroughs/To-do list
- I know that this is old, but how are there 15 main series. I only counted 10 (12 is Colosseum and XD are counted). Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 21:09, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Looks like it though the quality could still use some work. -Tyler53841 00:53, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Sky should be merged with T & D. The special episodes can be in a new page, with other differences, such as the Manectric tribe replacing the Luxray tribe, being noted in the same pages. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 17:15, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- I strongly disagree. sorry Turtwig A, I have to say I disagree. SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:21, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- Just because it's not a totally different game doesn't mean that it shouldn't have its own guide. That's like lumping Yellow in with Red & Blue, or Crystal with Gold & Silver. Sure, none of the third games are all that different from their sister pair, but I still think they deserve attention, too. — KC 12:16, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
In the section Side Series Games, the link for the Sky walkthrough is Appendix:Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Sky walkthrough. This link reads you a redirect, which leads to a deleted page notice. Can a higher-up member fix this? It can be done by removing the : before Explorers. Super Ampharos 18:00, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well, except for post-story. I still need to do post story. --[User:YoshisWorld| ☆Yoshis]]World☆ 18:43, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
That game (the new one as of 2011) is not even listed. Should I begin work or are we holding back for whatever reason? I don't own the game yet but when I do I will work if needed. Epsilonexus 17:56, 20 November 2011 (UTC)