Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Bulbapedia talk:Project Walkthroughs/To-do list
- I know that this is old, but how are there 15 main series. I only counted 10 (12 is Colosseum and XD are counted). Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 21:09, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- Looks like it though the quality could still use some work. -Tyler53841 00:53, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
Sky should be merged with T & D. The special episodes can be in a new page, with other differences, such as the Manectric tribe replacing the Luxray tribe, being noted in the same pages. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 17:15, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- I strongly disagree. sorry Turtwig A, I have to say I disagree. SpecialK Leiks Lucario and The Celebi Glitch 17:21, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
- Just because it's not a totally different game doesn't mean that it shouldn't have its own guide. That's like lumping Yellow in with Red & Blue, or Crystal with Gold & Silver. Sure, none of the third games are all that different from their sister pair, but I still think they deserve attention, too. — KC 12:16, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
In the section Side Series Games, the link for the Sky walkthrough is Appendix:Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Sky walkthrough. This link reads you a redirect, which leads to a deleted page notice. Can a higher-up member fix this? It can be done by removing the : before Explorers. Super Ampharos 18:00, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well, except for post-story. I still need to do post story. --[User:YoshisWorld| ☆Yoshis]]World☆ 18:43, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
That game (the new one as of 2011) is not even listed. Should I begin work or are we holding back for whatever reason? I don't own the game yet but when I do I will work if needed. Epsilonexus 17:56, 20 November 2011 (UTC)