From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Scope and aims
Project GlitchDex covers all articles about glitches and glitch Pokémon. The aims of this project are to write and improve articles on glitches in the Pokémon games and on glitch Pokémon. Glitch Pokémon articles should include specifics on how to obtain them, base stats, type effectiveness, learnable moves, evolution, and sprites.
The goal of Project GlitchDex is to write comprehensive articles on glitch Pokémon, excluding Generation I Pokémon only encountered through the use of a cheating device, including how to obtain them, base stats, type advantages, level-up moves, TM/HM lists, and sprites.
Here should be the basic structure for a glitch Pokémon article (subject to change):
1 Game data
- 1.1 Pokédex entries
- 1.2 Game locations
- 1.3 Base stats
- 1.4 Type effectiveness
- 1.5 Learnset
- 1.5.1 By leveling up
- 1.5.2 By TM/HM
- 1.5.3 By breeding
- 1.5.4 By tutoring
5 External links
Also please note: Glitches aren't much more than game data; therefore, they have no biology, diet, or behavior. Any such information in glitch articles is completely useless.
- Sprites should be in the following dimensions:
- Gen I-II: 56 × 56 pixels
- Gen III: 64 × 64 pixels
- Gen IV: 80 × 80 pixels
- Gen V: 96 × 96 pixels
- Glitch Pokédex entries should be 160 × 144 pixels.
- Glitch names should be no more than 8 pixels high.
Glitch Pokémon sprites
Glitch Pokémon sprites should be named as follows:
- [game] is the game abbreviation (RB for Red and Blue, Y for Yellow, GSC for Gold, Silver, and Crystal, etc.).
- [dex#] is the Pokédex number of the glitch Pokémon. In Generation I, all glitch Pokémon with the same Pokédex number share their sprites, and all Generation II onward glitch Pokémon have their index number as their Pokédex number.
- If the sprite is a backsprite, include " b" (there must be a space) at the end of the filename (but before ".png").
- If the sprite is Shiny, include " s" (there must be a space) at the end of the filename (but before ".png").
- RBGlitch205 b.png
- GSCGlitch000 s.png
Glitch Pokémon Pokédex entries
Glitch Pokémon Pokédex entries should be named as follows:
Glitch Pokémon name images
Glitch Pokémon name images should be named as follows: