From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Xzonn!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I must ask you to change your signature as your current is against our Signature policy. Thank you. --Raltseye prata med mej 15:34, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- I'm sorry to do that. I just want to link my page to the Chinese 52poke wiki, for I'm a native Chinese player. I've changed it. Thank you.——xzonn（Guestbook） 14:35, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- May I ask a question? Can I link this page to my talk page on Chinese 52poke wiki? ——xzonn（Guestbook） 14:42, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- Sure, as long as it links to either you user, talk page, or both, you may link to your 52Poké Wiki talk page too as well. --Raltseye prata med mej 14:49, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you.——xzonn（Guestbook） 04:34, 13 October 2016 (UTC)