From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Unusual Venusaur!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
18:19, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
"Its" vs "It's"
Just to make certain, you are aware that both a) "its" is a possessive whereas "it's" is a contraction for "it is" (eg. "It's red core functions as an energy tank" would be the same as saying "It is red core functions as an energy tank") and b) Pokédex entries on this wiki should be listed exactly how they appear in-game, regardless of typos or grammar errors?--Cold (talk) 18:19, 8 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hi! I've noticed you changing "its" to "it's" on a few pages again. Just a friendly reminder that "its" is possessive and "it's" is a contraction, and to make sure there's actually an error present before replacing one with the other.--Cold (talk) 06:06, 27 January 2016 (UTC)