User talk:Theo the Arcanine Master
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Theo the Arcanine Master!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- For a future capture, release, trade, or evolution of a Pokémon belonging to a main character of the anime, please do not create or move the page to reflect your suspicions, even if they are shared by many others. Policy here is to wait until the episode in which the event happens takes place is aired, unless there is substantial evidence for the suspicion (such as Brock's Happiny being held in his arms).
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:Theo the Arcanine Master/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Please do not insert speculation onto encyclopedic pages. I don't care how many people believe such speculation, it has no place on encyclopedic pages.
Additionally, odds are that, if Max returns with the Ralts, it will have not yet fully evolved, and is equally likely to go the Gardevoir route for its final evolution. NEVER assume it's going to be a Gallade. --Shiningpikablu252 19:29, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
- This is your second warning. DO NOT put specualtion on pages. --ケンジのガール 04:52, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
your recent edits are, well, very poor. your grammar is bad, you arent using link templates, or links at all, and youre breaking the biggest rule of the site: you spelled "Pokémon" wrong. i highly advise you read the Welcome template up there. it contains all the information you need. -- MAGNEDETH 04:10, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
Hello. I have noticed that you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently, and have made a total of 11 userspace edits today. Please do not edit the userspace any more, as the userspace policy limits the amount you can edit your userpage: No more than three edits per day (by UTC), and you must contribute to the mainspace more than you edit your user page(s). This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our servers. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal page(s). The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your user page(s). Thank you. --Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 00:08, 13 February 2018 (UTC)