From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Shadoguardian!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please don't resign comments that have been marked as unsigned. Resigning comments gives off the wrong timestamp. Thank you.--ForceFire 04:51, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
Edit a part, please?
Can you edit a part? Jahman (talk) 16:01, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
Squishy's future appearance
I removed the part where it said that Squishy was set to appear in M19 because Pokémon don't get those, only human characters. Also, movie appearances don't really need to be added to the article as they're not part of the main series anime. By the way, readding content that was removed even if an edit summary wasn't provided is considered edit warring. PattyMan 21:58, 12 April 2016 (UTC)