From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Orcalapras!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey, you. That was not cool, stop deleting context like that, please. Masatoshitalk 14:36, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
Masatoshi: I'm really sorry about that. I guess I must've accidentally deleted something in the process of editing. I realized it but I had to go somewhere else so I left it. My apologies. Orcalapras 22:19, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
In regards to the last few edit summaries you made, please don't add a flurry of exclamation points at the end of your sentences. It is the equivalent to screaming and makes you look intimidating. See the Code of Conduct for more information. Thank you. --ケンジのガール 03:03, 11 November 2011 (UTC)