From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, NearRyuzaki90!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hey, I saw the trivia you added to Gyarados about the illegal move-set. I removed it because that should go on Game move errors, so please add it there.--Rahl (talk) 23:05, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
A few things
- Don't use the word "you" in articles, we are not a walkthrough. Instead, use the term "the player".
- Move errors are already noted in the move error article, there's no need to repeat it in the trivia sections of separate articles.
- Under leveled trivia is not notable, as it is very common for the game to have a Pokémon that isn't obtainable at a certain level.
Thank you.--ForceFire 04:53, 8 April 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know, but I should mention that the move error bit is also present on the article for Rock Slide. User:NearRyuzaki90