User talk:MysteryHeff?/Archive 1
What you were doing
- DoN't taKE it tOo hArD. He's GoT a PoiNt, tHouGh. NeXt tIMe, jUst stiCk wiTh ProVEn faCts. --ニョロトノ666
What in the world was John (Giovanni)?????If you want to make pages like that make them in your User name space:
EXAMPLE: User:MysterHeff?/John (Giovanni)
- Let's also not forget, we have a page on Giovanni. With more than 7000 articles, I'd imagine that any Pokémon encyclopedia would have at least a stub article on the most important of Generation I's Gym Leaders. TTEchidnaGSDS! 20:45, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
Please don't create bad articles like you did with "Pokémon FireRed and LeafGrean Dumptruck" and "Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen Dumptruck". We already have information about the truck in the S.S. Anne article.
Additionally, your crappy footers are spam and should not be included. --Shiningpikablu252 23:58, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
Yes it is a real type my Ditto learned a Cooltrainer type attack, I would put an image on but i cant upload images yet.--MysteryHeff? 03:02, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
^-- Really uneeded. See that navigation bar? It has a link to the main page, so we don't need that footer.. and if we were at the bottom of an article, just hit the "Home" button on their keyboard and it zips up back to the top. Just saying that.. it's not needed. Tina δ♫ 03:15, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
When you 1st become a user are you a bots automatically, or do you have to earn it? and how do we know if we are or not?--MysteryHeff? 05:03, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
Kinda hard to imagine what you would want for trade, asides from Jirachi, Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys. ~Kenn 05:05, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- Not to mention that level 100 and legendaries are somewhat iffy anyway. ~Kenn 05:06, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
Actually those Pokémon are only one option I will accept anything that will go towards my Pokedex, I have only captured 334 Pokémon
- again, kinda hard to imagine what you're missing. ~Kenn 05:16, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
Could somone please tell me what articles I could type up about the Pokémon Games, or help me create an article? --MysteryHeff? 05:09, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
May I ask why you keep moving Professor Oak's page to a number of different names? Glinn 08:56, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
Today I am Accepting Wi-Fi Offers
Want to trade? I got some time right now. ~Kenn 02:42, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
I'll trade with you but you'll have to wait for about 30mins, i'm busy at the moment--MysteryHeff? 02:53, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- no problem. its to be expected. ~Kenn 02:55, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
hey i'm really sorry but im gonna have to trade with you another time because my wi-fi stuffed up on me at the last minute.--MysteryHeff? 03:08, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
- it's cool. stuff like that happens all the time. ~Kenn 03:13, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Please do not move pages for the sole purpose of creating redirects. Instead, try inputting the name of the page you want the redirect as, clicking the red link that appears at the top, then enter the following:
where <destination> is where you want the redirect leading to. --Shiningpikablu252 06:12, 11 January 2008 (UTC)
Masuda: 'Please play Pokémon Diamond/Pearl on Jan. 12' Game Freak director promises 'something different' Thursday, January 10, 2008 Junichi Masuda, the game director of Game Freak, wrote in his HIDDEN POWER of Masuda blog today that owners of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl will find "something different" in the games when they play this Saturday. Reported on Bulbanews by Argy
Does anyone know what the "something different" is becuase I am extremely curious because I want to find out what this is about and try it on my Diamond game, i found this article in Bulbanews.--MysteryHeff? 04:43, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Please reply ASAP,
Thanks.--MysteryHeff? 04:52, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- i see snow. but nothing important. ~Kenn 05:28, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Thats it, all this commotion was about sparkly snow.........
Where is it anyway.--MysteryHeff? 05:33, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- that's in Snowpoint City. i'll look around for a bit more and leave it for later. ~Kenn 05:36, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Is it an item or is it the scenery, or something else?--MysteryHeff? 05:39, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
not very exciting i was expecting something a bit better or bigger than that!--MysteryHeff? 05:41, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
The TM's listed on Marowak's page are specific. In Gen II, TM02 was Headbutt, a move it could learn. Now TM02 is Dragon Claw. It CAN'T learn Dragon Claw just because it's TM02. Don't ever do that again. --'ケンジ'ガール 06:01, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
OK sorry I thought that the blank spots were supposed to have all the TM's names that were missing.--MysteryHeff? 06:11, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- No, but we're fixing it so it won't be confusing like that in the future. With 493 Pokémon, though... it's slow working. TTEchidnaGSDS! 05:45, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
1. We already have info on it at Snowpoint City#Diamond Dust.
2. It's not called Sparkly Snow, and nobody's gonna search for Sparkly Snow.
3. Please use correct grammar, and spell out numbers, DON'T put just 1st.
- The thing is, you should spell out all ordinal numbers, as well as cardinal numbers less than and equal to ten. And any one more than that if it starts a sentence. Seven thousand articles on Bulbapedia. See? TTEchidnaGSDS! 05:52, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
It works fine but I can't really find it at the moment, if you new were it is that would help but i doubt it.
sorry.--MysteryHeff? 07:09, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
why did my new article get deleted this time?--MysteryHeff? 07:45, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
- Which one? TESHIGIGAS 11:46, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
I am excepting Wi-Fi offers today in about 30 minutes, so if you want to trade with me see my trade with me page, there is a link to this page on my user page. --MysteryHeff? 07:29, 20 April 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you.--Force Fire 11:44, 26 November 2008 (UTC)