From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, MarioMiner!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
☼ BlazingFist ☼
20:34, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Just so you know, there is a template on the to of the page stating that the page can only be edited once every 6 hours. The template also tells when the user can edit the page again. Thank you for reading.--ForceFire 13:35, 16 July 2014 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of making several edits in a row, as you did here in the List of Pokémon with released Hidden Abilities (Generation VII) article, you could just use the Preview Button to review the changes you made without saving them. That will allow you to spot any mistakes on your part and correct them. That way, you can restrict the number of edits per article, at a given time, to one, maybe two. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 03:12, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- Ouch, thanks. It didn't fully occur to me when I was doing that. MarioMiner (talk) 03:15, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- You're welcome. :) GrammarFreak01 (talk) 03:19, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- By any chance, are you trying to edit that article section-by-section? GrammarFreak01 (talk) 03:29, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah, I guess it should be common sense that it's a bit annoying on the Recent changes page, but it's easier for me to look at it section-by-section rather than the whole thing. Point is, yeah. MarioMiner (talk) 03:32, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. That's sort of acceptable, but effective, I guess. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 09:12, 30 August 2018 (UTC)