From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, MandL27!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Yes, it was. The template isn't updated for that, though. Eridanus (talk) 19:30, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Any other moves you can think of that got their type changed? I might as well fix them while I'm thinking about it. --MandL27 (talk) 20:48, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
- They're all listed here, under appropiate header. Eridanus (talk) 16:19, 9 June 2015 (UTC)
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --PattyMan 21:22, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
- How do I archive a talk page? --MandL27 (talk) 21:29, 8 June 2015 (UTC)
- As stated in the talk page policy, click on the move button on the top of the page and then move page. However, I believe it is too early to do so. PattyMan 21:39, 8 June 2015 (UTC)