Welcome to Bulbapedia, Lessthan1337!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
- Sorry, I don't understand what you mean... Do you want me to list the games for you or what? You're going to have to be more specific :) lessthan1337
- OK, well the best thing I can do for you is give you a link to ZeldaWiki where I've served a lot of time :) I guess the best way to start would be a list of the games:
- The Legend of Zelda -NES
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link -NES
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past -SNES/GBA
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening -GBC
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -N64
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask -N64
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons / Oracle of Ages -GBC
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords -GBA
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker -GAMECUBE
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures -GAMECUBE
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap -GBA
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess -GAMECUBE/Wii
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -DS
- The Legend of Zelda: Wii (hasn't come out yet)
As you can see there is a lot of material to be covered as a lot of games have been made. Basically, all the games are in the Adventure genre. This means that while there is no leveling up like in RPGs there is still a lot of dungeon crawling and item collecting. Most of the levels (dungeons) focus on a specific item that has to be collected to complete the dungeon, but saying that the Zelda games are nothing but repetitive item collecting would be doing them an injustice. Puzzle solving, intriguing story lines, interesting backstory, stunning gameplay and side quests and secrets are all hallmarks of the Zelda series. Each of the games are fun to play as well as challenging and interesting. All of the stories flow nicely with twists and surprises along the way. I would highly recommend picking up any of these great titles.
- Thanks alot! I'm no good at making them from scratch, like your custom, but I think I do get pretty good results from my method. :) lessthan1337 14:23, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Not counting your subpages, you have edited your userpage eight times, and you haven't edited a mainspace page since 2008. The Userspace policy only allows users to make at most 3 edits a day provided they've also done mainspace edits. Please do not continue editing your userpage today, and make sure to edit the mainspace before doing any further edits. Thank you. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 19:59, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
- Oops, sorry! :S As you can tell, I haven't been here in a while so I forgot that rule. Just to clarify, am I allowed any number of subpage edits? Thanks, (_esstha(\)1337 (talk) 20:14, 9 January 2015 (UTC)