From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, LanceDrake286!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Per our talk page policy, please understand that it is not appropriate to edit another person's comment. If there's a mistake like this one that you wanted to correct, you're welcome to point out the mistake in your own response, but it's not okay to edit the comment.
Thanks. Tiddlywinks (talk) 04:51, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
- I see, thanks for letting me know LanceDrake286 (talk) 17:00, 13 March 2017 (UTC)
- Just to add, you also cannot edit your own comments to fix errors. Just leave them be. Use the preview button or read your comment to make sure there are no mistakes. Thank you.--ForceFire 03:50, 19 March 2017 (UTC)