Welcome to Bulbapedia, KrytenKoro!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! ~Kenn 15:55, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
About the Ruins of Alph
Glad you're taking care of it. I'm just following the Template:Itlisth/doc instructions. If an admin can fix it, it'd be great. Also, I've found many items via Rock Smashing there, so if I'm allowed to I'd like to put them in too. Hope you answer soon. Take care. --SaitoFX 18:06, 23 May 2010 (UTC)
Talk page messages
Talk pages, per the policy I have linked in the title, are meant for Bulbapedia related matters. The messages you have been sending to Urutapu are not at all related to Bulbapedia, so please refrain from continuing such discussion here. If you wish to contact this user regarding non Bulbapedia matters, please use a different contact format. Thanks, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 04:30, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
No, we are not affiliated with Serebii in any way. If they're missing something, bring it up to them, not here. If you can't, then they'll probably find it out for themselves.--ForceFire 04:41, 6 December 2016 (UTC)