From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Karstvgl!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
If I could only make my own page
I would be happy to change things on my profile, I'd love to make a profile, it is a cool and creative thing to do, on any wiki :P - unsigned comment from Karstvgl (talk • contribs)
- You can create your own user page when you are autoconfirmed (been here X amount of days and edited pages X times [don't spam]). I myself are not yet autoconfirmed, so be patient. -Safyire[Talk] 00:29, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
Thanks User:Safyire I now have my own page, it feels great to do :D Karstvgl 15:40, 9 January 2015 (UTC)
|| ☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Emolga. ☆