From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Hydrachomp!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please remember to sign your talk page comments by typing four tildes (~~~~) or by selecting the four tildes in the character palette below the editing window. This provides your signature, which includes links to your user page and talk page as well as a timestamp so people can tell when you left the message. If you'd like, you can customize your signature by following the instructions in the Signature policy. Thanks! --Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:18, 5 March 2017 (UTC)
- P.S. Since a timestamp is one of the important parts of your signature, please don't re-sign after the fact, since this will leave the wrong timestamp. Once the unsigned template is on a comment, it should stay. Thanks! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:26, 5 March 2017 (UTC)