User talk:Franky 89
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Franky 89!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi! I'd just like to make sure you know, continually redoing an edit that's been undone, especially without comment or explanation, is called edit warring and can lead to a temporary block. Since you haven't explained anything I don't know exactly why you want to keep trying to edit the Snow Cloak page, but can I ask you to please take the issue to the article's talk page and refrain from editing the page further until we can all sort things out? Thanks!
- i simply redoing the description of the ability Snow Cloak because, during a hailstorm, snow cloak raised the elusion and not the accuracy that's why i insisted to redoing the description of Snow Cloak - unsigned comment from Franky 89 (talk • contribs)
- Our best understanding of this move's technicalities is currently that it actually affects accuracy. If you can find evidence that that's mistaken, we'd love to hear of it. Otherwise, just making assumptions from the description isn't gonna be enough. There's no rule that the game has to technically follow exactly what descriptions say. Tiddlywinks (talk) 19:36, 7 May 2017 (UTC)
- Find someone who knows how to look into the game's code for Snow Cloak (in some game it's in), or who already has looked. I'm not sure what else would be possible. Tiddlywinks (talk) 19:46, 7 May 2017 (UTC)
- that's link (don't worry i just copy as a text) show you the effects of Snow Cloak from paul's froslass
- take the link copying it and go to the minute 13:20 - unsigned comment from Franky 89 (talk • contribs)