From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Dragonace!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please do not create pages for episodes that have no info on them at all. At the very least, episode pages will be made when a title is released. Otherwise, don't create them with no information. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 10:12, 23 March 2012 (UTC)
We do not create articles on future stuff yet. Sure, it is revealed but we know nothing of it yet to make it worth an article. Just wait.--ForceFire 07:23, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --ForceFire 07:26, 12 April 2012 (UTC)