From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Doddman!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Uploud a picture
How do I ulpoded a Picture? with fair licining and picture of the episode or pokemon of course. - unsigned comment from Doddman (talk • contribs)
when will this page be unproteted ? This Pokémon is fully evolved and shoudend't be portected anymore. - unsigned comment from Doddman (talk • contribs)
Spaming Talk Pages
Please stop spamming various talk pages with the same question. It is unnecessary, and the question should be placed on the artice's respective talk page. Also please sign your signature with 4 tildes. Lady Ariel (talk) 22:46, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
When you get reverted you do not undo the reversion. especially an admin. secondly, ashs palpitoad not knowing physical moves isnt notable.--ForceFire 23:59, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
Always be sure to italicize the titles of episodes, please. Don't do what you did here. Thank you. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 03:55, 24 October 2019 (UTC)